• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Located in: Britiania

Gowther (Demon) vs Itachi

Edo Tensei Itachi and Gowther has Doll Gowther

Both are in character

No prep/knowledge

Itachi and Gowther are in each other way and are ready to kill each other to accomplish their goals

Speed Equalized

-Range: Doll and Itachi is 10 meters, Gowther is still in his timeline

Reactions: Auf
Itachi vs literally any NNT character will go the same way.

He Genjutsus at the start like he always does and since no one has resistance to that they lose.

This is inconclusive.

Itachi will destroy the puppet completely but he won't be able to put original Gowther down and vise versa.

Totsuka gg, Amaterasu gg, Izanami gg, Tsukuyomi gg, finger gg, and most importantly..........Solo King gg.

Nah it's not really that simple. Gowther has his own Mind Hax and resistance. Although in Naruto it goes like all of basic genjustu<sharingan genjutsu (which is feared across the world)<MS genjutsu where basic genjutsu can make crowds of dozens fall asleep and various different bodily effects and MS genjutsu can bypass the resistance of Bijuu who can resist basically all genjutsu including basic sharingan. Gowther is similar with his basic techniques near the start of the series being able to affect dozens over a 3 mile radius (this is Gowther's Doll not actually him) and also being able to mindhax basically all Demons and Angels into thinking that Mael was a Demon. He can also control bodies with nerve control and make them use their abilities. So mindhax is arguable to some extent. Although I remember something really impressive for Itachi in the War Arc being able to bypass the Shinobi Alliance senses or something. Also Amaterasu is very comparable to Hellfire in NNT which Demons deal with on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Gowther is similar with his basic techniques near the start of the series being able to affect dozens over a 3 mile radius (this is Gowther's Doll not actually him)
If this is where his Mind hax stands, then Itachi should indeed stomp him. Kabuto's Temple of Nirvana can affect over 600 people, and as you've pointed out MS genjutsu massively upscales from normal genjutsu such as that one.

Also Amaterasu is very comparable to Hellfire in NNT which Demons deal with on a regular basis.
Amaterasu can affect characters far above the user, and is essentially accepted as durability negation. Is Hellfire capable of doing that? All I remember is that it negates regeneration.

If this is where his Mind hax stands, then Itachi should indeed stomp him. Kabuto's Temple of Nirvana can affect over 600 people, and as you've pointed out MS genjutsu massively upscales from normal genjutsu such as that one.
Not necessarily, because Gowther mindhax two different races and this mindhax example I gave is near the beginning of the series which is pathetic in comparison to he upscales of power they gain later on. Whereas with the MS, it is massively superior to the basic genjutsu and normal genjutsu but you can't really put a number on it since it doesn't operate that way.

We can because Itachi is canonically superior to Kabuto, even with his regular Sharingan, let alone the MS.

Amaterasu can affect characters far above the user, and is essentially accepted as durability negation. Is Hellfire capable of doing that? All I remember is that it negates regeneration.
It negates durability but Amaterasu being able to do this is a consequence of the extreme heat it generates which none of the characters resist. Hellfire is fire that can burn eternally and also has extreme heat much superior to regular fire as well.

If we say "at least 600" this still doesn't give us a good base or a good full extent of power since we use quantity of numbers here.
I never said it wasn't a lowball, but it's still the only concrete number we have. To me personally, that's always better than just speculating.

Edit: Also, leaving the numerical values aside (Which I personally think is a stupid way to assess the potency of hax IMO), Itachi's genjutsu can also bypass resistances. That's very relevant imo.

I never said it wasn't a lowball, but it's still the only concrete number we have. To me personally, that's always better than just speculating.

Edit: Also, leaving the numerical values aside (Which I personally think is a stupid way to assess the potency of hax IMO), Itachi's genjutsu can also bypass resistances. That's very relevant imo.
Hellfire can negate Mid-High regeneration, the one that Majin Buu has. That's far above amateratsu.

I said It becouse of this comment:
Well, first of all, why didn't you quote that instead of the genjutsu stuff lol?

Secondly, it having regeneration negation has nothing to do with its power, and certainly does not mean it has durability negation. It's a completely unrelated ability.

What do you mean by "in what way?"? Basically all the comments of this thread is about Itachi's wincons against Gowther and how his mindhax is stronger than his. You came and said "Gowther FRA" while he doesn't have any wincon. We should ask you the question: In what way?

His mind hax effected even the demon kind in ways far superior then anything itachi shows besides maybe izanami lol

Back