• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha Vs Dio Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diavolo vs Dio

And Itachi vs Dio

Both threads are here look em on up,

I'll be on tomorrow to continue talking if I haven't been blocked for "Wanking".

Good luck.

I think Dio wins

Itachi looking at Dio's eyes, the vampiric laseres will be fired. Itachi even casts genjutsus, Dio counters it with Za Warudo(like bee waking up in a genjutsu). And Dio's time stop ftw.

DIO wins. The most effective approach Itachi has is genjutsu (if that's treated as telepathy). Even if he does catch DIO in it, it's been shown that Itachi strikes with kunais generally to deliver a killing blow before resorting to Amaterasu or Susanoo.

In the instance Itachi tries to kill DIO, (without knowing of his vampirism either) The World which should be able to act independently, blows Itachi's face off or awakens DIO to freeze time.

dio wins easy with all above reason , if itachi in lord form , he will stomp (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

add the win for dio

Well by verse EQ all abilities possessed by both combatants are useable and work in combat,hence,Even looking at itachi's general direction will put you under genjustu,And Tsukuyomi causes permanent psychological damage,unless you are very used to taking TP attacks,tsukuyomi will quite literally break down your mind.And even if itachi gets killed by the world activating by itself,DIO has already suffered permanent mental damage,and won't be much use,and itachi will be resurrected via izanagi,since he understands now that dealing damage to Dio will cause the world to auto attack,he'll retreat and take this via BFR.

Than what about Itachi being able to see The World? Are we saying that Itachi's Genjutsu would work, ignoring the rules which govern the usage of Genjutsu as well as saying Itachi can see The World?

If so, that seems unfair to me. Itachi has a weakness removed while DIO has an advantage taken away. Either way, many characters did not demonstrate mental damage after getting exposed to Genjutsu, hell, Genjutsu might not even be able to trap DIO due to The World's presence being a surge of energy.

There's a thing called "verse equalization" otherwise the world wouldn't exist in this match,beacuse stands don't exist in narutoverse as will the vampirism,because also it doesn't exist in narutoverse.both characters are allowed all their abilities,no exceptions.And they'd fight as they would fight in character but with an intent to kill.

Genjutsu messes with the mind,again,i didn't say genjustu in general would do lasting harm but rather a specific type known as "tsukuyomi".Even experienced ninjas,who are used to taking genjutsus have to undergo therapy and healing to revert the effects of tsukuyomi,someone who isn't used to taking mind fudging,will have troubles.

Yeah, I know most of that. But Tsukuyomi didn't really show lasting effects on Kakashi or Sasuke, and again with Bee.

I still have quarrels with Itachi seeing The World, but I'll leave it for the sake of this debate.

The reason why I think DIO takes this is because if Itachi gives a blood lusted DIO even a second or two of breathing room, it's over for him. DIO has many more methods of putting down Itachi than vice versa. If Itachi does indeed catch DIO in a Tsukuyomi, then The World could most likely break DIO out of it. This shock or hit that The World may get in upon activation should easily give DIO enough time to freeze time. And once that's done, he gets 9 seconds to either.

A. Punch Itachi however many times he can in that time frame with diamond shattering punches.

B. Drain Itachi's blood.

Or

C. Implant a parasite and control Itachi.

But considering it's a blood lusted DIO, I think he would probably go with option A, coupled with a "MUDAMUDAMUDA" Haha.

Didn't Tsukoyomi hospitalize Kakashi for quite a while?

Gonna have to go with Itachi using lol!genjutsu at the very start of the match. The world could do something to break Dio out of it, but it doesn't know how so it'd probably shake him awake, time which Itachi could do something like throwing a kunai at Dio's head.

The world may protect Dio from it, but that would mean Itachi would think of simply trying to kill them both at the same time.

This is my own headcanon.

I figured that The World's activation would be similar to how a tailed beast forces the user chakrs to surge. With Genjutsu being noted to be disspelled with disturbed chakra flow, it made sense to me that DIO would be freed like that.

The kunai thing was mentioned in one of my other posts, with them not knowing eachother, Itachi wouldn't know that DIO could survive something like a kunai through the head easily. It's been shown in the manga that during the start of a fight, if Itachi is up against someone he believes is not a major threat, he only uses genjutsu , taijutsu, Katon and kunai. That is why I think DIO could possibly knock Itachi away without much problem.

If DIO gets even 1 or 2 seconds away from Itachi, he gets 9 seconds of frozen time in which he has numerous ways to end the fight.

Keep in mind The World's punches are strong enough to counter Star Platinum's which tore through thick walls as hard as diamonds.

Sorry for the double post. Admittedly I forgot Kakashi was put in hospital for a while haha. But I wonder if DIO's vampiric nature would help him withstand the Tsukuyomi if The World couldn't help...

Umm yea agreed on world auto acting,but again,as i mentioned in my earlier post,itachi can autoresurrected after death via izanagi,it's a standard MS ability(except sasuke) or he can go izanagi anytime he thinks he's about to be killed,and DIO would effectively think that Itachi is dead,while in izanagi itachi is practically unharmable unless high level reality warper.There's also bunch of other stuff that itachi would use very often if intent on killing like amaterasu spam,which will practically set everything on amaterasu that he lies his eyes upon.and amaterasu won't stop burning till 7 days unless itachi wants it to.

WAS Izanagi a standard MS ability? Man, I forget how broken the Uchiha are. Actually, I wonder how effective Izanami would be? I mean, it requires the replication of bodily sensations and situations in order to create a loop in the target's conciousness. But when the target can freeze time at will, what happens to the loop? Also, what kind of mistakes would DIO have to acknowledge?

Any how, regarding the Amaterasu. The World's time stop could probably bypass the technique, it can't burn or cling to anyone when time is frozen after all. And going back to Izanagi though, I don't think it's effects would be worth much if Itachi was killed during a time freeze. After all, there is still a conscious effort that needs to be put in by the user to activate the technique and even if he does pull it off, it means he loses an eye.

I really do believe DIO takes this thanks to his Stand's and his own physical strength, time freeze and regen.

Izanagi can actually resurrect the user waiving off all damage AFTER death but at the cost of one eye,and not to mention Itachi would mind melt dio from the start and still probably use izanagi when he knows that he is most certainly about to die,he'll just izanagi and totsuka to avoid dying.

The first problem is assuming Itachi's genjutsu would work to that extent, when it seems more likely that The World would be able to snap DIO out of it.

The second is assuming Itachi has a chance to realise he is about to die, as opposed to the more likely instant death result from getting hit repeatedly by punches strong enough to shatter diamond walls roughly 1 metre thick (as it appears) during 9 seconds of stopped time.

Also is there evidence that Itachi could in fact utilise the Izanagi to such an extent? The full power of that technique relies on not only an Uchiha, but the perfect control of the Senju clan's cells. It's hard to measure what Itachi could hypothetically do with Izanagi in this fight, when he never used it in the series.

Anyway, I won't be replying for a while, gotta go to bed.

Well, if no one would argue, the page can be added as inconclusive in the profiles.

Stands can't snap people out of genjutsus, the hell you get you that from :S Tsukuyomi would outlast the time stop duration and totally roflstomp DIO's mind. I still support Itachi winning this one.

I have an imposter :O

Why. Why do I have an imposter? :l

Anyway, Stands are sentient and can act even without their users making them do so. It's also mentioned that a Stand is the manifestation of mental/will power. So it appearing seems like it could give the same effect as a Bijuu to its host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back