• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi and power scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda been bugging me for a while, but on Itachi's profile it says he's is possibly 7-B via powerscaling, but who is he possibly being power scaled to?

Perhaps this should be clarified in his profile?

^^Thanks, and i think it sjould be clarified since it says possibly 7-B and then says that he beat a 7-C character.

@Gwynbleiddd Okay. Do you have other suggestions?

Well physically he should be around Building level in both AP and durability.(possibly higher)

At least Building level with Katons.

At least Large Town level with complete susanoo.

For his AP with other techniques i would say Unknown for now, until better feats have been calced.(he should scale to Orochimaru since he damaged his best form)

The totsuka sword is hax.

Okay. Feel free to adjust the profile accordingly, along with any characters scaled from him.

I guess it would be easier to do one character at a time instead of waiting for the revisions.

Though his stats may change the current rating will be closer to what he should be.

In his novels when Itachi was a child he had the chakra control to have the same kinds of strengths Sakura and Tsunde have. He did that before he even went to the academy with no training. That's high level chakra control. I mean that's hard for even Jonnin with trained chakra control. Which means if he continued improving in that kind of chakra control he would have possibly been better at it than Sakura or Tsunde. And he could totally have that kind of strength because there's no way he would have ever used it while on screen. In his fight against Sasuke we already know he held back a lot, while reanimated there is no reason for Kabuto to know he has it so he couldn't forced Itachi to use it and even when released from Kabuto he would have held back because he wasn't trying to kill Kabuto. In the war arc Sakura was so strong she could pretty much nuke the battle field. If he expanded on his strength he could be as strong if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back