• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isshiki's keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is unnecessary for Isshiki to have 4 keys, I think it would be better to "merge" 3 of his keys (Jigen/Base, Karma Seal and Partial Otsutsuki) into one, called Possessing Jigen.

Attack Potency: Unknown (Overwhelmed Base Naruto), Moon level+ with Karma Seal (Kawaki stated that he is far more powerful than Delta. Fought Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha equally), Moon level+ in his Partial Ōtsutsuki Form (Easily defeated Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke. Pierced Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o with a kick and Naruto's Kurama Avatar with a headbutt easily. Hit Naruto so hard that he couldn't keep his Bijuu Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode active anymore) | At least Moon level+ (Far more powerful than previous forms)

Key: Possessing Jigen | True Form

Partial Transformation is significantly stronger, it should have "at least".
Overall I agree, no reason clustering the profile with many unnecessary keys.

ThIs seems fine.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back