• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isn't the Froggit calc calc stacking?

Since its speed hasn't been shown directly comparable to that of Vulkin, so it's based only on scaled speed.

I don't know. On his page his speed is stated to be comparable to other members in a certain area. I see no mention of lightning.

He is scaled from characters such as Tsunderplane, Vulkin etc.

He has no feats on that speed level

It's not calc stacking, but if there isn't evidence that the stated character is scalable to whoever, it should probably be changed to unknown.

Frisk has wall feats by that point if im not mistaken, so it should be arond 9-B. No idea about the speed though.

It's... really hard to explain. Maybe I should go ask Azathoth or someone, he knows a lot about Undertale

You should, HIT. As Azathoth was the one who did the edit for Froggit when we actually did the UT downgrades the other week or so ago...

Yeah that is calc stacking, since they took the speed calced in one feat and applied it to a completely different feat. There's also the issue that we're scaling characters like lesser dog to Tsunderplane despite it having less than half the attack stat.

Personally I think it would be best to place Froggit level characters at wall level, lesser dog level characters at large building to city block level (the energy required to produce barks that can be easily heard from 3km away) and Tsunderplane level characters (and Papyrus) at city level.

Back