• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isabelle Thread

Here's a new thread about Isabelle, So i guess if i need to updated the profile of Isabelle when you guys need to find Isabelle Pictures or Videos that have joke feats from Twitter, Know Your Meme, and Google, and give her that what she can do.
Sddefault
Isabelle's Revenge on Smash Bros Ultimate.

Nevermind, I find on Google that art was greliz, Isabelle could just turn into evil when that was on her new true form.
Gplus8123427891549939425

Oh well, Sorry, I was blind when i finished commented on this thread. Well... I see you said that Waluigi need power ups, Now i thought he already did, and uhh... i see Waluigi now has a infinity gauntlet cause he has power of Thanos, So well... Isabelle has a infinity gauntlet tho, i think Waluigi VS Isabelle would be stalemate.

Back