• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Yhwach Moon Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-.- Psychokinesis (from Greek ¤ê¤à¤ç╬« "mind" + ╬║╬»╬¢╬À¤â╬╣¤é "movement"), or telekinesis (from ¤äß┐å╬╗╬Á "far off" + ╬║╬»╬¢╬À¤â╬╣¤é "movement"), is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction.Psychokinesis and telekinesis are sometimes abbreviated as PK and TK respectively.

1,2, 3, 4, and 5 don't look like Psychokinesis to me since he always pointed his hand, but I see your point :)

OK, good for him. So why didn't he kill them. Ichigo was a special war potential, and he had him right where he needed him.

Davy0 said:
OK, good for him. So why didn't he kill them. Ichigo was a special war potential, and he had him right where he needed him.
If Non-Bias is right about the first 5 not been Psychokinesis then that would explain why he couldn't kill them. Also should we add Telekinetic Blast to Yhwach profile under abilities. Since Davy0 also agrees that Yhwach use some form of Psychokinesis to lift the Vandereich as well?

But you are implying that he's the only one to manipulate things made of reishi, when every Quincy can manipulate reishi. It was stated that the Vandereich was made under Soul Society shadow 1,000 years ago by the Quincys but it doesn't mention that Yhwach was the one to make it. So, this is not a power up from absorbing the Soul King, he already have this power. The Soul King's powers only boosted his own power.

OK. I said that him manipulating the Vandereich was a byproduct of his new powers and Psychokinesis, and it was still judged by Kk as Small Continent Level. Cool. Next.

Ok, then but it still doesn't change my calculate which i posted above.

Which should be Yhwach based power after after he elevates the Vanderich .

"There is a way to determine the gpe:

See, 9.8 is the general number we use for everything close to the surface of the earth because it's convenient. This is the actual equation for gravititional attraction. G is a constant, and plugging in you're mass for mass 1 we get this far.

F=Gm1m2/r^2 F=6.67*(10^-11)*5.402*(10^13)*m2/r^2 F=36.03134*100*m2/r^2 F=3603.134*m2/r^2

we'll have to assume mass 2 is equal to the earth which seems fair enough because the surface gravity is the same as it is in the world of the living (we already know this, the Royal Realm has 10x its amount which is in another dimension.) Also assuming part of r is the radius of the earth because If gravity and mass were the same as earth this'd have to be.

F=3603.134*5.972*(10^24)/(5968589760+6378100)^2 F=21517916248000000000000000000/35700240928032979600 F=602738684.35166326167392849607985N

Work done is force over distance, basically newtons are the same thing as joules per metre (that's why the regular gpe equation is E=g*m*h, g is newtons per kilo so it's basically E=(F/m)*m*h, the ms cancel out and it becomes E=f*h -> F=E/h, h being in metres).

E=F*d E=602738684.35166326167392849607985*35624063723176857600 E=21472001299767433892051645112.562 E=513.193Exatons

Seriously with a reasonable distance we'd get an accurate number... the distance I used was your distance plus the radius of the earth (the latter being mostly negligable), the massive number in there is that squared because the equation is F=Gm1m2/r^2.

Moon level Yhwach, seems legit.

Also yes Soul Society is a Planet. Unless you can prove that to be wrong? Since we got three confirmations two-in non-canon movies which are debatable and one in the manga.

No. That's not how this works. I'm going with what Kk said. Your numbers are usually suped up to your liking.

Again. He didn't pick up the amount that is based upon the earth, he picked up the Vandereich. You can't just give imaginary numbers to everyone just because you think it should be that way. Call other people in here to look at the calc that aren't biased or remotely care about Bleach.

I'm only using the sereitei size and gravity of the earth to determent the result, making him Moon level. The Planet Level is with the power of the Soul King which has nothing to do with this thread.

See how Yoruichi compares the world of the living with Soul Society in the same size will explaining to Ichigo:

Real world 1
Real world 2

Like I said, get an unbiased calcer to judge the calc. Kk is unbiased, he goes by facts on every single thing he calculates. From what you did in the past, don't expect people to up and trust your numbers compared to someone like Schutzen.

Also i'm not adding the fact that after Yhwach lifting the buildings they became more heavier since the gravity there is 10x Soul Society/Earth.

I'm not but if they use the same formula it will giving them the same result. In addition they should also add the gravity x10 after they reach the dimension to the formula.

Read what I said. Get a calculator who is good at judging the numbers. There are unbiased people here towards Bleach. Get them to judge it and I'd be entitled to agree with them. Though not with you on it.

In your calc you are making so many steps when you can just use a simple formula, the more steps the highest the possibility of making a mistake ,that's generaly accepted.

A fact not an opinion you can ask the calc group about it.

Don't trust t5forums 99% of their calcs get some pretty what the duck results ,

Absolutely, don't mind if I scale off other characters but:

Naruto Uzumaki and Master Roshi from Dragon Ball are moon level and Ywach would have no difficulty destroying both at the same time, he is easily moon level and we have only seen like a 3rd of his power

Also,Soul King Yhwach can make 4 realms Earth sized crumble

he is possibly planet level for keeping the worlds stabilized ,i doubt that he can fight against a legitimate planet buster.

His accepted stats are continent level (and already quite stretched)

Thank you Kk. Just because he has the ability to stabilize it, it doesn't mean he can move the planet or to bend it to his will. The reason he's continent level is because of the possibility that the Seireitei would be destroyed. Not the entirety of the Soul Society (a la Yama-jii) and even that was a stretch right there. You're trying to make gold out of what's copper. Yu're no an alchemist. You're barely a salesman.

the continent stat calc isn't streched at all, its based on pixel scaling and only the necessary amount of assumptions, and they are neither low or high-balled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back