• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this multiversal plus?

Amera ran toward the tower, as a beam erupted from within. Clashing with the sky and world alike. The ground ripped and tore, she had to hurry before it was too late.

The marks on her body glowed and the world around her became a Blur. Everything stopped as she moved through the frozen world. Until she reach the tower, it's metal door sealed and guards armed.

Amera brought her sword down on them, as a hammer would hit melted steal. Their bodies crumbled like ash and the door was wipped from existence.

An army of ghouls stood before her, that tower within was infinite. It's steps always transcending, for it was the concept of transcendence.

She swinged and those ghouls meant their end. Gone within an instant. She stepped forward and the world was no more. The notion of time and space on all levels were transcended, the world of infinite dimesionality could no longer reach her. For it was transcended.

She had stepped into the domain of set theory. Her second step went far beyond what the first could. Each one above always transcended and always was greater than the last.

Amera got to the top and saw him standing right next to the light. It's power beaming into the sky, before she could say something. The sky cracked and darkness poured in.

"You're too late." He said. "It's over now."

Feels like something I would write- I do like it set step is a glorious pun as for being Multiverseal+.. um are you- aiming for that? Did you try to write an example of multiverseal+ and ask if you did it right? You said in no intransparent terms that she transcended set theory- and dimensionality- ironically I don't actually think a statements like this would qualify for that tier so your not at that level, but nothing here really implys 2-A either

Feels like something I would write- I do like it set step is a glorious pun as for being Multiverseal+.. um are you- aiming for that? Did you try to write an example of multiverseal+ and ask if you did it right? You said in no intransparent terms that she transcended set theory- and dimensionality- ironically I don't actually think a statements like this would qualify for that tier so your not at that level, but nothing here really implys 2-A either
oh I thought like the concept of transcendence would be like multiversal plus

Na that's like- 1-A, Time can be transcended fine, but space? That lasts for alot of tiers

If we could perform a thought experiment, what do you know about tier 1?
I know like 6d and 7d is complex multiversal and 8d to 11 are high complex. Then 12 and above is hyperversal.

I know like 6d and 7d is complex multiversal and 8d to 11 are high complex. Then 12 and above is hyperversal.
Basically, the Ds stand for dimensions, which is essentially a way of saying a direction, or in this case they are increasingly more Complex kinds of "space" so transcending the concept of space is actually beyond all of those, which is what you described above, tho normally a 1-A rating requires far more then a single passage, and such things would be used as support for such a thing

High 1-B is infinte dimensions, 1-A is transcending the concept of dimensions just to clarify so nothing gets tangled

1-A isn't actually specificly transcending the concept of dimensions anymore- it used to be but it was changed- but transcending the concept of dimensions still makes you 1-A, 1-A just has a bit more of broad scope to it now, it's just easyer to discuss and think about in short in the old terms

Basically, the Ds stand for dimensions, which is essentially a way of saying a direction, or in this case they are increasingly more Complex kinds of "space" so transcending the concept of space is actually beyond all of those, which is what you described above, tho normally a 1-A rating requires far more then a single passage, and such things would be used as support for such a thing

High 1-B is infinte dimensions, 1-A is transcending the concept of dimensions just to clarify so nothing gets tangled
I see interesting. I did not know that.

Na that's like- 1-A, Time can be transcended fine, but space? That lasts for alot of tiers
Not even close, transcending time and space doesn't mean anything unless it has more context

And to answer your question, multiverse level+ or 2-A is being able to affect or destroy and infinite amount of universes, or an infinite multiverse

Not even close, transcending time and space doesn't mean anything unless it has more context

And to answer your question, multiverse level+ or 2-A is being able to affect or destroy and infinite amount of universes, or an infinite multiverse
Well your right, I didn't say that because this is a single paragraph, as I notioned later, this wouldn't get that tier alone but would he used as supporting evidence hence the act of transcending time and space falls into the territory of 1-A

I see, so it has nothing to do with set thoery or conceptually transcending a High 1B construct and the concepts of space and time.
Emirp Helped me figure that out.

Oh destroying a infinite mulitverse. What if every universe has infinite dimensions?

Unless you can prove that the dimensions are infinitely superior to one another, than it is High 1-B

It- it dose ya it dosen't ask you to literally write a book to company your pages
? Show me an example pls

You need to prove that dimensions are infinitely superior to one another, if not, then any higher dimensional or higher level of existence statements would be worthless unless it's an exception like membrane dimensions

Like from 3d to 4d to 5d and into infinity.
I'm not sure I understand

? Show me an example pls

You need to prove that dimensions are infinitely superior to one another, if not, then any higher dimensional or higher level of existence statements would be worthless unless it's an exception like membrane dimensions
Do you use the FC-OC wiki? I guess I'll go look for an example

? Show me an example pls

I'm not sure I understand
dimseions are 3d to 4d and alway the way to infinity.

3d is infinitly superior to 2d. etc

I don't know FCOC at all, but if they use different standards then I can't argue against that

I don't know FCOC at all, but if they use different standards then I can't argue against that
A page like this is proper, it doesn't have an associated proof of dimensions being infinitely superior to eachother
you make your own pages, you aren't ask to somehow prove for every page in a different continuity the nature of dimensions or something like that, it's just extra busy work when the focus should be on other things

A page like this is proper, it doesn't have an associated proof of dimensions being infinitely superior to eachother
you make your own pages, you aren't ask to somehow prove for every page in a different continuity the nature of dimensions or something like that, it's just extra busy work when the focus should be on other things
That's awesome

? Show me an example pls

But honestly- I'm fairly sure you don't actually need to prove dimensions are infinitly superior to eachother because- I've never seen a verse do that, and pages like this exist

I think the rule is if the infinte difference of dimensions is counterdicted- then there's a problem, Not that it has to be proven

If, quote "The notion of time and space on all levels were transcended, the world of infinite dimensionality could no longer reach her. For it was transcended.", then it sounds like Low 1-A. She transcended the space and time in an infinite-dimensional world, which would put her above High 1-B, but doesn't have enough information to be 1-A. This sounds more like Low 1-A in my opinion.

As a Low 1-A quote from the Tiering System:
"Alternatively, this tier can also be assigned to characters who transcend High 1-B structures when no further context regarding the nature of such transcendence is given." Which sounds exactly what is going on here.

As a Low 1-A quote from the Tiering System:
"Alternatively, this tier can also be assigned to characters who transcend High 1-B structures when no further context regarding the nature of such transcendence is given." Which sounds exactly what is going on here.
I guess I should add again, this is the FC/OC form, the standards for proof are a bit different there/here and the 1-A divides are more so used to separate the cosmologys into sections, tho the pages of tier 2 and above are also subject to a higher standard of quality on the form then the tiers below it having a thread to place them to be reviewed

Tho- I would disagree with your interpretation of that clause, the context of the transcendence is quite clear- the notion of space and time an all levels being overcome is pretty cut and draw, I think low 1-A is for if it's not clear that the concept of dimensions/ the way the high 1-B structure, is being transcended

Ultimately I now realize me saying The standards are different is rather pointless- it's true, but that's not what I'm actually trying to convey, I've been trying to write this for like 20 minutes now and I just figured out why it's not working for me, My actually issue with saying this isn't 1-A is that this is an example of 1-A evidence, if statements like this were spread throughout a book solidifying that tower as being a high 1-B construct and climbing it requireing transcending the concept of dimensions, it be 1-A, so telling the person this 'isn't one A' isn't really helpful because by the normal standards they just need- more of it to be 1-A, so saying it's not without describing that would only lead to confusion.

I see. People may interpret Low 1-A differently. For me personally, I see Low 1-A as a sort of "background" of a High 1-B structure.
I see 1-A as inaccessible to all dimensional spaces and time. Regardless of how one were to ascend in a High 1-B or Low 1-A structure, they would not be able to such a 1-A structure.

I see. People may interpret Low 1-A differently. For me personally, I see Low 1-A as a sort of "background" of a High 1-B structure.
I see 1-A as inaccessible to all dimensional spaces and time. Regardless of how one were to ascend in a High 1-B or Low 1-A structure, they would not be able to such a 1-A structure.
that's an understandable belief- I believe more so in, fiction 'dose the fictitious sometimes and that's ok' sort of thing myself

After rereading, it does sound a bit more like 1-A.
Infinite dimensionality can no longer reach her, making it inaccessible to her.
I would say this is Type 1 Beyond-Dimensional Existence as well.

Ah cool. I made my own Tier System

That's because that page uses other valid reasoning for Low 1-C. It doesn't use dimensional stuff, it uses an uncountably infinite amount of universes

Back