• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Mid-Godly Regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
WithoutDeath
Or perhaps does it counts as resurrection (That personally I think is nearly the same)? Just to make sure, people tend to take this type of regen seriously.

This sounds like some kind of mixhood of Immortality type 4 and 5 to me at least.

And considering that is saying no matter if his soul and body is being destroyed, wouldn't this be considerably Low or Mid Godly?

Oops, wrong title, I meant Mid-Godly. Yes, regenerating from its soul is Low-Godly, but regenerating your soul from nothing is Mid-Godly (I think).

Additionally, the Nameless survived being impaled by his own arm, that can wipe out the soul.

Well, is saying his Body or his soul, we cant assume that is Mid Godly, regenerating one of those two is Low-Godly.

So Low Godly, possibly Mid Godly would be the best, if is not the mix in immortality as I stated previously.

A little late, but I added the possible Mid-Godly along with possible type 5 immortality (He recovered when killed in a place where the concepts of life and death do not exist, although he had the choise to die and go back with the Death).

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back