• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Immeasurable speed?

The character lives in a rift where the temporal fluctuations make you "lost in time" and can traverse time at will, though this is possibly Time Travel.

It's not Immeasurable Speed. The subject of Speed is very sensitive for such a statement to be used. It's just Time Travel because there's no indication of traveling through time with just Speed.

I don't think it really gives anything special since it's just a fluctuation of time and the character is just adapted to it. At best a Limited Resistance to Time Manipulation.
The lost in time thing i'll quote what she said "We'd be lost in time, who knows where or when" The place is unbound by time coordinates, she exists as an anomaly in time. Time in the verse is also non-linear

If i'm correct that at bare minimum should qualify for Immeasurable speed

The lost in time thing i'll quote what she said "We'd be lost in time, who knows where or when" The place is unbound by time coordinates, she exists as an anomaly in time. Time in the verse is also non-linear

If i'm correct that at bare minimum should qualify for Immeasurable speed
No. Unbound by time does not indicate Speed. The thing about time being non-linear doesn't add anything either.

No. Unbound by time does not indicate Speed. The thing about time being non-linear doesn't add anything either.
Hmm idk. Her time thing definitley doesn't imply Immortality or Ageless or something like that. She can already travel time through movement alone, I don't see why she can't do it through pure speed

Hmm idk. Her time thing definitley doesn't imply Immortality or Ageless or something like that. She can already travel time through movement alone, I don't see why she can't do it through pure speed
Speed is not based on assumptions but on attacks.
I'll take an example to illustrate: a character has Subsonic Speed and Speed of Light attack Speed. Why not say he has FTL Speed assuming he can dodge his own attack? Because we must not assume but we need feats.

Back