• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this immeasurable speed feat ?

X able to move physically and freely from spatiotemporal realm to another spatiotemporal realm

This is just moving from space-time to space-time. So Dimensional Travel.

Actually it can be immeasurable speed if it's done with movement and not portals. Cuz a space-time is equal to a timeline so you are moving timelines

I have to ask, why would travelling from universe to universe be a dimensional travel thing instead of immeasurable speed?

Actually it can be immeasurable speed if it's done with movement and not portals. Cuz a space-time is equal to a timeline so you are moving timelines
Moving between timelines isn't Immeasurable speed.
I have to ask, why would travelling from universe to universe be a dimensional travel thing instead of immeasurable speed?
Why would it be Immeasurable speed to begin with? It's something independent of speed.

I meant why would it not be immeasurable speed if they are moving from universe to universe with sheer speed alone. Should've phrased my question better

....Because that's not something that needs Immeasurable speed to be achieved. A Subsonic could do it in theory.

Moving between timelines isn't Immeasurable speed.

Why would it be Immeasurable speed to begin with? It's something independent of speed.
Then why is roaming across linear time immeasurable speed? And not crossing 2 linear timelines which is a even greater feat.

"Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 6 and 7 below.)"

It saids crossing multiple temporal dimensions

I meant why would it not be immeasurable speed if they are moving from universe to universe with sheer speed alone. Should've phrased my question better
Immeasurable standards are way more strict now, as far as I can tell.

To where if it's a single feat or ability which isn't portrayed consistently with every other statement or happening; then immeasurable is not acceptable.

Fair enough i just find it strange how crossing 2 timelines isn't excepted yet someone moving across different points in one timeline is.
Well no problem....
Its natural to think that way...

If we assume two parallel timelines to be 2 parallel Real Number lines....then travelling from one point to other parallel point would be travelling perpendicular to the number line....

But that still isn't enough info to conclude that the guy can move back and forth on the timeline.

Maybe if you travel from one point on line to other line's point which is in future or past then maybe we can think about it...
Say for example you physically travelled via speed from 2021 in this timeline to 1990 or 2030 in other timeline ....maybe then it could be immeasurable speed.

You're moving from a universe to another universe, you need to travel anytime in from the same distance to get immeasurable speed. And by movement.

Fair enough i just find it strange how crossing 2 timelines isn't excepted yet someone moving across different points in one timeline is.
You're just crossing from 2 timelines, you have to cross to any point and any timeline afaik.

Well no problem....
Its natural to think that way...

If we assume two parallel timelines to be 2 parallel Real Number lines....then travelling from one point to other parallel point would be travelling perpendicular to the number line....

But that still isn't enough info to conclude that the guy can move back and forth on the timeline.

Maybe if you travel from one point on line to other line's point which is in future or past then maybe we can think about it...
Say for example you physically travelled via speed from 2021 in this timeline to 1990 or 2030 in other timeline ....maybe then it could be immeasurable speed.
Parallel timelines arent perpendicular their isolated temporal Dimensions.

Someone who can cross timelines are basically transcending linear time with movent cuz their crossing into another isolated timeline. In stead of going back in Fort in one timeline.

And if we are using string theory crossing timelines is considered to be 5D and 6D movement

Parallel timelines arent perpendicular their isolated temporal Dimensions.
What I gave was an analogy....and I never said timelines were perpendicular....I called them parallel.....I said movement from one to other is perpendicular to timeline which is non linear.
Someone who can cross timelines are basically transcending linear time with movent cuz their crossing into another isolated timeline. In stead of going back in Fort in one timeline.
Understandable...but you still need some more evidence of travel along timeline to support this...wiki rules.
And if we are using string theory crossing timelines is considered to be 5D and 6D movement
This I have no idea .....

They aren't transceding timr with that, thry are just travelling to spacetime, aka dimensional travel.

Also the dimensions in string theory aren't higher nor superior to lower ones and higher dimensional movement is not even infinite

A 5D Running can be as slow as a 3D running, he just has more angles to run to.

Back