• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this High hyper??

My divine form shined on to the omniverse, a realm of infinite creations. Where the very structure of existence were built from the mathematical archetypes. Each creation had its own creator and structure of being. All pulled from the prime soul, a being far beyond all the creations and their creators. They were mortals compared to this ancient thing and I was a god compared to it.

Existence bowed within my presence and the prime soul groaned as I lifted the scattered creation. The mathematical structure within had been destroyed, corrupted by a trans-ontological virus. The complex nature of the creation was the work of a master creator, still flawed within my presence. It had seven layers of its own, at the center the hosted realities. The other layers were more metaphysical in nature, pockets of divinity, and each rose above the last. Each layer transcended the other, as the first transcended the infinite-dimensional core of reality. How interesting, I had not known such things about these infinitesimal beings. They were and are irrelevant to me in every way possible, I am truly divine.

Each metaphysical layer transcended the concepts of space-time and dimensionality. Each layer was beyond an inaccessible cardinal, the second by two times and the third one by three times. This continued until the final layer.

A creator rose from the prime soul, it was a grain of sand compared to the storm that I am.

It floated within my light that shined, boundless and unrestricted. That which surpassed all mathematical archetypes.

"How dare you come to me, it is by my mercy that you live within my presence," I said.

"I come to ask for thy help, I evnor. The godhead of the creators," He said.

I looked down at this godhead, it was barely a gem in my very presence. I smiled and gave him the answer he desired. "I will help you, for my Lord is all-loving and I am an emanation of that True Divinity."

My form, greater than all others shifted and transformed. I had become the same size as him and yet he was still an irrelevant speck of dust.

"Show me the source of your fear," I commanded, my voice reducing complex forms into simple ones.

"As you wish mighty one," Envor replied, flying toward the prime source. We passed by entire creations, each one surpassing the latter. It was just like the layers of that broken creation, but more fundamental and primal. The gaps between them only increased as we traveled toward the prime soul, each creation became more complex. The center of it could contain a whole creation, and the layers above transcended them as pataphysics transcended metaphysics.

The complexity of them only grew deeper as I went down, the layers of them becoming more fundamental. Being able to hold infinite creations within the center, all stacked up and transcended. The layers above it are more fundamental and primal than the center on a conceptual level.

We entered great voids as we traveled toward the prime soul continued. Each void containing fewer and fewer creations. Each one was more vast and fundamental than the last. Each one a new statehood, flowering and passed the latter limitations. envor stopped and looked at me.

We floated around a single creation that overshadowed all others. The heart of it could hold all that came before, all but heaven. This was the original creation, yet it was still flawed compared to rock from heaven. which would wipe out them and all that came before.

"This is my creation, I can not enter the prime soul. It will destroy me as I stand, the horror lies within my lord of true statehood." He said.

I smiled at this and turned to him. My words alone shook his entire creation, rumbling through its layers. "I will defeat your enemy with my power that transcends all others."

Envor bowed, and I went into the prime soul. no creations existed, it was made from vast and abstract mathematical archetypes. Each more complex than the last, a single structure of the prime soul could contain all but heaven. The Almighty had one of my brothers make this thing. Lucifer, oh how he enjoyed this creation. His shadow would destroy it if he did not control the immeasurable power back. Amazing how every single mathematical system to exist is within a single atom of the prime soul. I as an angle, even as the weakest one, surpassed the soul. It was a shadow of a shadow, a thing stuck in a cave and only knew of this allogy.

I allowed my holy presence to emanate and shine across it. From my flesh, small emanations were borne, they were specks of dust compared to me and yet still greater than all existing creations. They held parts of the prime soul and rip into it. That is when I saw it, a blinding white light. One beyond the prime soul and yet no mathematical archetypes existed within. I understood envors fear, that terror which stretched beyond thought and concept. beyond all equations and forms.

From that nothing, a form perfect and immeasurable revealed itself. Its white armor was multi-layered and held a double circle symbol on its chest. The aura around it surpassed all else. In a panic, attacked the prime soul. destroying it and flew above, passing the voids and creations. Everything collapsed and fell apart. the prime soul destroyed by my attack and from there all else would be destroyed.

Last edited:
Each layer was beyond an inaccessible cardinal
Inaccessible cardinals are High 1-A.

God tier who created everything looks to be Tier 0 since he looks to transcend the descriptive frameworks defining High 1-A layers entirely; those who scale could be also.

Inaccessible cardinals are High 1-A.

God tier who created everything looks to be Tier 0 since he looks to transcend the descriptive frameworks defining High 1-A layers entirely; those who scale could be also.
Thats awesome.

Back