• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for H1A or 0

So Structure A is Cantor absolute infinite and transcends all mathematical structures that include infinite large cardinal hierarchy, Uncountable ordinals, Set theory and V=Ultimate L, Character B absolutely beyond the confines of structure A So can character B be considered for H1A or 0?

If what you define as "A" is all infinitely large cardinal hierarchies and set theory itself, and what we define as "B" is completely beyond all logical and mathematical planes of A and is inaccessible, then B is 0.

Yes, though stories like these are usually not accepted on the wiki.
Can i ask one more question?, Why do you think that scan is valid for tier 0 cuz some guys said that Structure that contains large cardinal wont qualify them to 1-A and higher tier and Large cardinal isnt physically exits within verse( number of Dimensions, Universe ), they used a quote from Vsbw FAQ:
Do note, however, that these infinities must specifically refer to elements that physically exist within a verse's cosmology

Can i ask one more question?, Why do you think that scan is valid for tier 0 cuz some guys said that Structure that contains large cardinal wont qualify them to 1-A and higher tier and Large cardinal isnt physically exits within verse( number of Dimensions, Universe ), they used a quote from Vsbw FAQ:
It won't be Tier 0 if they just mention it, but if it exists in the verse as an actual structure, physical, metaphysical, or some higher realm then it qualifies.

So a structure contains Large cardinal( Aleph2 - Inaccessible cardinal ) cant qualify to 1-A and higher tier right?
What he mean is, if the verse just randomly mention mathematic without actually explaining then it won't qualify, if the verse actually show that the structure is tied to the mathematic then it is qualify

If it detailed the mathematical structure related to it, I think it would definitely be 0

If it detailed the mathematical structure related to it, I think it would definitely be 0
Isnt it was mentioned Uncountable ordinals, infinitely large cardinals hierarchy? So Structure A contains them , therefore it would be H1A or higher? My friend said Cardinal just a hypothesis/Theory/Ideas so contains them cant qualify for tier right?( i hope you can explain about this )

Isnt it was mentioned Uncountable ordinals, infinitely large cardinals hierarchy? So Structure A contains them , therefore it would be H1A or higher? My friend said Cardinal just a hypothesis/Theory/Ideas so contains them cant qualify for tier right?( i hope you can explain about this )
What I mean is, have the mathematical constructions related to these large cardinals been written out, or are they simply written out? If it's the former, I think it's definitely 0. If it's the latter, I'm not sure

What I mean is, have the mathematical constructions related to these large cardinals been written out, or are they simply written out? If it's the former, I think it's definitely 0. If it's the latter, I'm not sure
Can these scans prove there is a mathematical constructions related to these large cardinal?
As part of this development, we also witnessed the huge role played by concepts in infinite number theory and set theory. Large cardinals and uncountable ordinals became key instruments in Anthromorphus' understanding of the infinite universe of mathematics.
From the Infinite Number Theorem ∞, we can explore further in the hierarchy with Theorem w+1, Theorem w+2, and so on. Each step in this journey takes us deeper into the complex and abstract realm of mathematics, revealing ever more profound secrets and structures
Thus, in this incredible mathematical journey, Anthromorphus and the hierarchy of large cardinals reveal the infinite beauty and complexity in mathematical structures, bringing us closer to a deep understanding of infinite number and set theory that changes the way we perceive mathematical reality itself

It only mentioned set theory and various large cardinality, but there was no complete and clear cardinality structure.
Isnt it mentioned Universe of mathematics, mathematical reality and Anti solar point contains all mathematical structures include set theory and large cardinal so why it is not complete and clear cardinality structure?

Isnt it mentioned Universe of mathematics, mathematical reality and Anti solar point contains all mathematical structures include set theory and large cardinal so why it is not complete and clear cardinality structure?
Uh, uh, uh, I mean, the complete mathematical structure should be something like this.Let me give you an example.
Icarus cardinality: there exists an L (V_ λ+ 1, lcuras) non trivial basic embedding, with a critical point below λ, Icarus exists in V_ λ+ 2-L (V_ λ+ 1) .
Integrity axiom:
I3: Presence of V λ Embedding into its own non trivial basic.
I2: V has a non-trivial fundamental embedded into the containing V λ The transitive class M of, λ Is the first fixed point above the critical point.
I1: V λ+ 1 to its own non trivial basic embedding.
I0: Presence of L (V λ+ The non trivial basic embedding of 1), its critical point< λ Axiom.
Super Reinhardt cardinality: Super Reinhardt cardinality for any ordinal number α, There is a j: V → V with j (K)> α And it has a critical point K, which can be called 0=1 because a sufficiently large cardinality axiom can lead to inconsistency, making all propositions in the system true.
Berkeley Club: Base κ Is the Berkeley base, if for any band κ The transitive set k ∈ M of and any ordinal number α<κ, There will always be an elementary embedding j: M<M and crit j<k. If there is indeed a Berkeley cardinality, then there will be a forced expansion absolute, which makes the smallest Berkeley cardinality co tailed ω, By comparing κ Applying certain conditions seems to enhance the Berkeley property, if κ It's Berkeley and α,α∈ M and M have transitivity, then for any α< k. There is a j: M<M and α< Crit j<k and crit j (a)=a, for any transitive M ∋ k, there exists j: M ≺ M and crit j<K, with a cardinality of Berkeley, and only for any transitive set M ∋ k κ Existence of j: M ≺ M and α< Crit j<k, therefore δ≥ K, δ Also known as Berkeley, the smallest Berkeley base is also known as δ_α, call κ For club Berkeley, if κ It is regular and for all clubs → C ⊆ κ And all bands κ The transitive set M ∈ M of; Have j ∈ ε (M) And crit (j) ∈ C, denoted as κ For limit club Berkeley, it is a club Berkeley base/limit Berkeley base. If K is the smallest Berkeley, then y<k.

Uh, uh, uh, I mean, the complete mathematical structure should be something like this.Let me give you an example.
Icarus cardinality: there exists an L (V_ λ+ 1, lcuras) non trivial basic embedding, with a critical point below λ, Icarus exists in V_ λ+ 2-L (V_ λ+ 1) .
Integrity axiom:
I3: Presence of V λ Embedding into its own non trivial basic.
I2: V has a non-trivial fundamental embedded into the containing V λ The transitive class M of, λ Is the first fixed point above the critical point.
I1: V λ+ 1 to its own non trivial basic embedding.
I0: Presence of L (V λ+ The non trivial basic embedding of 1), its critical point< λ Axiom.
Super Reinhardt cardinality: Super Reinhardt cardinality for any ordinal number α, There is a j: V → V with j (K)> α And it has a critical point K, which can be called 0=1 because a sufficiently large cardinality axiom can lead to inconsistency, making all propositions in the system true.
Berkeley Club: Base κ Is the Berkeley base, if for any band κ The transitive set k ∈ M of and any ordinal number α<κ, There will always be an elementary embedding j: M<M and crit j<k. If there is indeed a Berkeley cardinality, then there will be a forced expansion absolute, which makes the smallest Berkeley cardinality co tailed ω, By comparing κ Applying certain conditions seems to enhance the Berkeley property, if κ It's Berkeley and α,α∈ M and M have transitivity, then for any α< k. There is a j: M<M and α< Crit j<k and crit j (a)=a, for any transitive M ∋ k, there exists j: M ≺ M and crit j<K, with a cardinality of Berkeley, and only for any transitive set M ∋ k κ Existence of j: M ≺ M and α< Crit j<k, therefore δ≥ K, δ Also known as Berkeley, the smallest Berkeley base is also known as δ_α, call κ For club Berkeley, if κ It is regular and for all clubs → C ⊆ κ And all bands κ The transitive set M ∈ M of; Have j ∈ ε (M) And crit (j) ∈ C, denoted as κ For limit club Berkeley, it is a club Berkeley base/limit Berkeley base. If K is the smallest Berkeley, then y<k.
I don't think a verse can have complete mathematical structure like this💀. How about these scan? .
Also if a verse have complete mathematical structures for these large cardinal but it doesnt refer to any elements that physically exits in verse like a structure contains Inaccessible cardinal and mahlo cardinal( both have complete mathematical structures )so can it qualify to H1A or 0 and Does a large cardinal like Inaccessible cardinal need to exist as a number of dimensions or size of object to qualify for h1a?

I don't think a verse can have complete mathematical structure like this💀. How about these scan? .
Also if a verse have complete mathematical structures for these large cardinal but it doesnt refer to any elements that physically exits in verse like a structure contains Inaccessible cardinal and mahlo cardinal( both have complete mathematical structures )so can it qualify to H1A or 0 and Does a large cardinal like Inaccessible cardinal need to exist as a number of dimensions or size of object to qualify for h1a?

Last sentence, I don't know exactly what you mean. You mean it has a complete structure but you don't say what it is, right?In this case, In this case, we need context to determine

Last sentence, I don't know exactly what you mean. You mean it has a complete structure but you don't say what it is, right?In this case, In this case, we need context to determine
I don't really want to explain this too much.But it should be feasible here, because most people should agree, unless those standards are very strict.

May I know what book is this?

I mean a large Cardinal such as Inaccessible cardinal, Mahlo cardinal are a ideas/hypothesis/theory so contains thêm won't scale to h1A, 0 and these large cardinals must exist as the number of dimensions or sizes of an object to qualify them to h1A right?, For example, Structure B contains Inaccessible cardinal and explains everything about Inaccessible cardinal but that Inaccessible cardinal isnt exits as a number of dimension in verse so Structure B isnt h1A?

I mean a large Cardinal such as Inaccessible cardinal, Mahlo cardinal are a ideas/hypothesis/theory so contains thêm won't scale to h1A, 0 and these large cardinals must exist as the number of dimensions or sizes of an object to qualify them to h1A right?, For example, Structure B contains Inaccessible cardinal and explains everything about Inaccessible cardinal but that Inaccessible cardinal isnt exits as a number of dimension in verse so Structure B isnt h1A?
I remember the baseline of 0 is the Mallochian number, and what you mean is that if these things only exist as ideas and theories, I don't think it's very feasible because the real world also has them. So what level is the real world

Back