• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this counted as a s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an ability that let's you jump to any point of time-space, dimensions, and timeline, even to a place that transcend time instantly by thinking alone... Is this counted as a speed?

If so what's the tier of that ability?

It can also use to jump through time. She use this to travel countless of worlds. Also kinda similar to Yu iihan ability but i think this one is more potent.

Is this about Rimuru? Because if it is, not in this case since Rimuru only used time warp to go back in time
Nearly. It's velgrynd she has an ability to travel across the universe or other dimensions, timeline, instantly just by thinking alone... Alsooo Time warp of rimuru isn't only limited to go BACK in time. he can use this ability to reach the location he desired even to place where concept of time-space had ceased to exist, future or other dimensions, it's just rimuru can't use it by thinking alone if he can maybe...

Last edited:
This sounds a lot like what axtentaccle said, however if the character moves through time through sheer speed alone, then yes, that is immesurable

Is sheer speed really necessary for immeasurable? Also this could be infinite, idk, I'm not sure. If we go by that, that'd be "Time Travel + Teleport + Dimensional" it look's weird lol

This ain't infinite at all

Yes, if hax was involved, it would not be speed
In this verse they use hax to amp their speed. But don't really know also Yu iihan use hax to move at infinite speed idk if that prp is just a horrible speed rating or something...

Oh yeah heard leap through time is also part of an immeasurable speed
It has to be treated as raw physical movement to count as Immeasurable speed. Time travel can be described as "leaping through time" as well.

I saw some doesn't use raw speed, like Alnasl skill isn't a raw physical speed it just a skill that ignores distance. not that like it is so fast that it broke concept of distance (i think) or warp ability

I saw some doesn't use raw speed, like Alnasl skill isn't a raw physical speed it just a skill that ignores distance. not that like it is so fast that it broke concept of distance (i think) or warp ability
Then whoever that is should probably be downgraded.

@Worthless

Reading through the profile, it seems to be an attack that moves a certain distance instantaneously. That's fine for Infinite.

Well i guess it's better to just send the feats:

Jump through time:
“ However, since she passed through the world I had lived in, it shows that…there is a way back from this world to there.
As for me, there's no point in going back when I'm dead…Wait, wait, wait?
When all is said and done, Velgrynd has not only jumped through the dimension, but also through time.
If this is analyzed, then perhaps… <<Understood. Beginning to Analyze>> Ooooh, Ciel is so reliable! „

Instantaneous movement:
“ Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra’s soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space.
All she has to do now is “jump” for it.
It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only possible with the Ultimate Skill’s ever-growing power.
However, it was impossible to jump to a specific time and place because the target coordinates could not be determined. In other words, the ‘Spacetime Leap’ is only possible when there is a destination.
However, this does not apply if the time and space are the same.
Even ‘Instantaneous Movement’ was possible because it could travel over any distance without regard to time.
That is why Velgrynd relied on her own authority to pursue Rudra. „

She traveled to many worlds including to a place where it transcend time and causality is nonexistent.

Alsoo just ignore this if y'all found this pointless to even continue. Besides I'm using deepL lol

Well i guess it's better to just send the feats:

Jump through time:

Instantaneous movement:

Alsoo just ignore this if y'all found this pointless to even continue. Besides I'm using deepL lol
Considering it literally describes it as Space-time Manipulation and Dimensional Travel, it's most likely not speed.

Well yeah but aren't space-time is also part of an immeasurable? Also I'm not reallyyy insisting this ability to immeasurable, the only I'm really impressed is that she could do this by thinking alone, she could literally travel backwards (i think) just by thinking

Well yeah but aren't space-time is also part of an immeasurable? Also I'm not reallyyy insisting this ability to immeasurable, the only I'm really impressed is that she could do this by thinking alone, she could literally travel backwards (i think) just by thinking
No, Immeasurable is just raw speed. It can have some unintentional space-time related consequences but it has to be purely through movement, with no abilities involved to create its effect of moving through time, unlike the above.

This is Teleportation with Interdimensional or higher range.

Multiverse range maybe? Since she traveled to many worlds using Space-time leap... And yeah maybe. Teleport + time travel and dimensional travel

writing here too, what is thrown here is just higher range teleportation. To be immesurable, you have to go back in time or into the future with "pure speed", for example, it could be flash in Dc.

Multiverse range maybe? Since she traveled to many worlds using Space-time leap... And yeah maybe. Teleport + time travel and dimensional travel
If she did travel to other universes, sure.

Anyway, has everything in this thread been addressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back