• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I don't understand the reasoning behind this calc but it seems legit. I won't argue about it cause I had enough for today regarding a shonen speed's feat.

But my question is if could we use the same reasoning in this feat? But why this feat? Because Hawkins said that Kaido's Boro Breath travelled more distance than that in just one second. Is it calc stacking? If it is then what's the difference between both cases?

In the first calc you mentioned I believe they take the speed they calculate the attack to have in that very instance, to calculate the characters speed.

That's ok.

If you on the other hand calculate what an attacks speed is at one point and then assume that every other time the attack is used it is also that fast, using this assumption to calculate would be calc stacking.

It's the same attack minutes later than the first use. Would that change anything?

It's the same kind of attack, but not the very same attack.

So that would not change things.

Back