• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is This An Infinite 2-A Feat?

This is very important, as the answer is the deciding factor of whether an upgrade will happen or not

So, a character already has 2-A amounts of power, right? Two characters of that level go up against each other, and a clash of both of their special attacks “triggers an infinite amount of energy, causing the universe to tremble.” Which those two characters couldn’t pull this off normally, but clashing caused it. Is this infinitely above 2-A?

No? Using an infinite amount of energy is something anyone above 3-A can do. And this feat just looks like Low 2-C collateral damage.

.....And?
And this feat isn’t a normal feat. Two characters on a 2-A level pulled off another infinity. This can be accepted, given that this verse treats characters who already have an infinite multiverse’s worth of power, creating this feat as if it’s more powerful

And this feat isn’t a normal feat. Two characters on a 2-A level pulled off another infinity. This can be accepted, given that this verse treats characters who already have an infinite multiverse’s worth of power, creating this feat as if it’s more powerful
Except it's just a High 3-A/Low 2-C feat caused by their clash. I have no idea how you got them being infinitely stronger form that.

Except it's just a High 3-A/Low 2-C feat caused by their clash. I have no idea how you got them being infinitely stronger form that.
Because a verse can treat it like that. A verse can have two 2-As do this feat, and the writers could want that to be a more powerful feat

Because a verse can treat it like that. A verse can have two 2-As do this feat, and the writers could want that to be a more powerful feat
And I'm not seeing that. I'm seeing a clash that performs a High 3-A/Low 2-C feat and you claiming it's an infinite multiplier on 2-As. That's it.

So yeah according to his book. if you're 2-A and destroy a single universe that'll make you infinitely above 2-A. Honestly if you're going to add universe to a 2-A space it ain't even gonna fill 1% space of it lol . Also there is no 2-A in DB except the noncanon

Back