• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this a higher dimension world?

So we basically have a show that takes place in your regular 4-D universe (described as The Cosmos), with several other 3-A parallel universes within it (described simply as ‘realms’). In this show, we have this entity who ends up creating a whole other cosmos, with the intention of crashing it into the original one and destroying both. So in the end, a character from the original cosmos is sent to the new cosmos in order to stabilize things (long story), but when said character gets there, they discover that their original world had been nothing but fiction (a TV show) all along to this new world. I would say that the new cosmos is a 5-D world, but I’m not really sure.

Follow up question; does predating time and space grant any kind of rating, ability or categorization, or is it simply an age rating? The character in question pretty much represents the concept of nothingness, and was going to cause the end of all existence.

Follow up question; does predating time and space grant any kind of rating, ability or categorization, or is it simply an age rating? The character in question pretty much represents the concept of nothingness, and was going to cause the end of all existence.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong on this, but I think that may be Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type 0

Well it really depends, personally I don't really see low 1-C without further evidence. From the explanation it sounds more like the cosmos are parallel to each other with one viewing the other as fiction. It is just Earth-TRN565 from marvel and beats world from heroes. If there are more evidence then I can see low 1-C but with the explanation on the OP, a big no from me

Back