• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this 2-A or High 1-C

Is this 2-A or High 1-C?

It means we might have shifted to an alternate dimension” “And there are an infinite number of alternate dimensions?” “No, No. that’s alternate realities” “See, according to M THEORY, that unites the five superstring theories, there are several spatial dimensions. Eleven, actually that exist in parallel with our physical realities

High 1-C, still more context about the size of those spatial dimensions is better, since M-Theory have two versions, 1 is compactified small dimensions which you can't tiered, two is a version which a normal perceived 3D universe is just a slice of a super universe with 11 dimensions, which is High 1-C/11D

High 1-C, still more context about the size of those spatial dimensions is better, since M-Theory have two versions, 1 is compactified small dimensions which you can't tiered, two is a version which a normal perceived 3D universe is just a slice of a super universe with 11 dimensions, which is High 1-C/11D
If there’s no context regarding size of the spatial dimensions what would it be?

If there’s no context regarding size of the spatial dimensions what would it be?
Then it hard to say, depend on how staffs and others response to the thread (if there is one) which i clearly can't predict. Personally At least 2-A is solid, the mention of infinite realities warrant that tier, and plus a possibly/likely High 1-C rating due to the M-Theory

M-Theory is simply the theory that talks about the possibility of 11 spatial dimensions. I say H1C because it directly says M-Theory

2-A, merely mentioning higher spatial dimensions is not enough for tier 1, and from what i recall, string theory doesn't count for tier 1 due to the dimensions being compacted and not infinitely larger

2-A, merely mentioning higher spatial dimensions is not enough for tier 1, and from what i recall, string theory doesn't count for tier 1 due to the dimensions being compacted and not infinitely larger
String theory actually have two scenarios, 1 is what you said, compactified dimensions, which can't be tiered, other one is the usual 3D universe we see is just a 3d slice of a super dimension that have 10-11 axes, which is High 1-C, due to those axes being significantly large, thus qualify for tiering

Edit: actually it M-theory or superstring theory, normal string theory have more than 20 dimensions iirc

There’s apparently two versions of string theory, an earlier comment mentions it. The one you’re talking about is when dimensions are curled up so small you can’t see them

yeah i saw that there is apparentely 2 versions, i just assumed the other version that might qualify has a different name or something and that the usual version is just super string

This is 2-A.

Even if it is 11-dimensional due to M theory as an axis, it must be proved that these 11 axes and the volume are infinite or to big, otherwise it would be a trivial 11-dimensional space that does not scale

Last edited:
Is this 2-A or High 1-C?

It means we might have shifted to an alternate dimension” “And there are an infinite number of alternate dimensions?” “No, No. that’s alternate realities” “See, according to M THEORY, that unites the five superstring theories, there are several spatial dimensions. Eleven, actually that exist in parallel with our physical realities
High 1-C

Even if it is 11-dimensional due to M theory as an axis, it must be proved that these 11 axes and the volume are infinite or to big, otherwise it would be a trivial 11-dimensional space that does not scale
Wtf, you don't need an explicit statement that they are infinite, if they are significantly large enough, they can be tiered which can be High 1-C

Wtf, you don't need an explicit statement that they are infinite, if they are significantly large enough, they can be tiered which can be High 1-C
Read carefully.

The volume and axes must be significantly large or infinite. However, this is not assumed in M theory, so this explanation is 2-A without further context.

Just having spatial dimensions dosen't make you Low 1-C or higher.
The reality is sub divided into 11 dimensions
Which is saying the universe exist in 11 dimensions its not a regular spatial dimension by context and involving M theory is what it all the more clearer

The reality is sub divided into 11 dimensions
Which is saying the universe exist in 11 dimensions its not a regular spatial dimension by context and involving M theory is what it all the more clearer
M theory is literally the concept of spatial dimensions. Nowhere in the M theory stated those spatial dimensions have R>F difference.

M theory is literally the concept of spatial dimensions. Nowhere in the M theory stated those spatial dimensions have R>F difference.
There is no need for that, since all these dimensions extend to different axes, space is geometrically 11-dimensional.

But in M theory, these spatial dimensions are curved, insignificant dimensions(axes). In order for this to scale, all 11 spatial dimensions(axes) extending to different axes need to have universal or infinite size, that is, all axes must be infinitely or significantly large.

Otherwise it's just a trivial 11-dimensional space

You don't need R > F difference if the spatial dimension is large enough or infinite in length

You don't always need R>F for all these kinds of things i really think you don't know about super gurran lagann if you have any issue about additional axes then make your own thread instead of pouring out ignorance here

You don't always need R>F for all these kinds of things i really think you don't know about super gurran lagann if you have any issue about additional axes then make your own thread instead of pouring out ignorance here
I don't give a damn about other characters. Show me any statements of these spatial dimensions having infinite length or anything similar at all.
And it's very ignorant of you to say i "pour ignorance here".

Back