• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this 1 A?

Metaphysical = beyond all levels of space, time and dimensionality. Beyond all dual concepts, beyond all concepts of space time. Conceptual beyond it, no amount of dimensions can reach a Metaphysical exist.

Not exactly. The form that the character in question manifests comes from how does it affects infinity. At the best case it would mean Low 1-A.

Not exactly. The form that the character in question manifests comes from how does it affects infinity. At the best case it would mean Low 1-A.
Ahhh. Its above a infinite dimensional structure that goes into the cardinal family and above.

Each metaphysical layer transcended the concepts of space-time and dimensionality. The first layers held all forms of cardinals and the second was absolutely external to it.

It's Low 1-A without any further context. But It's can 1-A if that's really completely transcends infinite dimensional contains cardinal family

By above all dimension levels he means being above the dimension level regardless of the dimension level. It will be above the infinite dimension. I think there is no problem in 1A as it will be beyond dimensionality.

Saying you're above dimensionality with no context is not enough for 1-A. Demonbane had the exact same reason and isn't 1-A. Also nothing in OP dictates that is has infinite dimensions

Saying you're above dimensionality with no context is not enough for 1-A. Demonbane had the exact same reason and isn't 1-A. Also nothing in OP dictates that is has infinite dimensions
The feats shown from Demonbane are just "beyond the dimensions" I really believe it lacks the requirement to get 1-A any further context.

But I'm agree, only beyond Dimensionality is not enough for get 1-A

Last edited:
Beyond all levels of dimensionality. Means Beyond a infinite dimensional structure.

It's Low 1-A without any further context. But It's can 1-A if that's really completely transcends infinite dimensional contains cardinal family
The first layer contains the entire cardinal family. With a infinite dimensional structure.

That does not imply infinite tho. "All levels" could just mean 13 dimensions, or 15, or 21 or whatever. That in no way implies infinity.

Sound like 1-A or higher for me. And dimensions itself its can apply in tier 1-A and above. but it depends on what the description of the dimensions is described as.

like DC which describe has 6D but can got High 1-A.

Last edited:
The word metaphysical doesn't inherently mean beyond space-time, and dimensionality as that's exactly what metaphysics is (i.e the fundamental aspects of the verse in question)
However, going by this, yes this is 1-A, as the metaphysical "thing" in question extends to the fabric of the 1-A part of the tiering system.

The word metaphysical doesn't inherently mean beyond space-time, and dimensionality as that's exactly what metaphysics is (i.e the fundamental aspects of the verse in question)
However, going by this, yes this is 1-A, as the metaphysical "thing" in question extends to the fabric of the 1-A part of the tiering system.
I know it doesn't. I'm just asking if someone had this definition in mind, like their own version. The only thing that us outerversal in metaphysics is platos theory and non dualism.

Back