• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there any way to calculate this?

The next moment, a catastrophe was literally unleashed.
The fire of purgatory covered the earth's surface, a deadly snowstorm froze the atmosphere, a stormy wind rushed over the plain, and an endless chasm was created on the earth.

Evasion and defense were useless.
______________________________________​

I saw this feat in a novel and I saw people saying that it can even reach a small planet with a calculus, so if you have a way to calculate this, what methods should you use.

that’s not the flowery part, it’s

And

I agree with purgy this seems really flowery
yes, but I mean only the feat of freezing the planet's atmosphere, which is what could be calculated, the feat of fire is purely range

Back