• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a calculation anywhere for this DBS feat?

Is there a calculation for the weight of Goku and Vegeta's training suits when they were training with Whis? They sunk through solid ground for a good couple of seconds with no external pressure

I've heard answers ranging from 10 tons to Solar level mass...

Last edited:
̶R̶e̶d̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶b̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶̶

But yeah I don't know, I think if this falls into at least Class M or G then it could give credence to removing the unknown ratings and applying an actual tier, since Goku already has Class M/G lifting feats from early in the series

D = M/V and considering the suit is much denser than the ground, M has to be pretty big I think

I believe it can be calculated by finding the density required to dig through dirt at earth gravity. Then finding the volume of the suit then solve for mass.

I don’t have sources for the exact episode/page Vegeta says it, but the dragon ball wiki tells me that Vegeta says the effect of the suits is greater than Bulma’s gravity machine.
The gravity machine currently goes up to 500 times Earth’s gravity.
Vegeta weighs 123 pounds.
123x500=61,500 pounds or 30.75
The suits are at least heavier than that

I don’t have sources for the exact episode/page Vegeta says it, but the dragon ball wiki tells me that Vegeta says the effect of the suits is greater than Bulma’s gravity machine.
The gravity machine currently goes up to 500 times Earth’s gravity.
Vegeta weighs 123 pounds.
123x500=61,500 pounds or 30.75
The suits are at least heavier than that
30.75 tons*

Back