• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is that a size 3-A size? Or bigger?

So in chapter Solo Leveling 187 the dimension inside the jin woo was described as infinite size, I wanted to know if this is in fact real or is it a hyperbole

It could be hyperbole, it goes from “infinitely vast” to “10 millions soldiers live here”

however, there just might not be infinite soldiers to fill up the space so to speak so it doesn’t have to be taken as hyperbole either.

It could be hyperbole, it goes from “infinitely vast” to “10 millions soldiers live here”

however, there just might not be infinite soldiers to fill up the space so to speak so it doesn’t have to be taken as hyperbole either.
It makes sense

I'm beginning to think it's mostly the latter. Unless contradictions arise with the size, of course.

It could be hyperbole, it goes from “infinitely vast” to “10 millions soldiers live here

Both statements don't contradict each other tho, and 10 millions soldiers is the current number of his army.

Also it's portrayed in the novel that the pocket reality dimension of eternal rest which is infinite in size of pure Darkness.

So in chapter Solo Leveling 187 the dimension inside the jin woo was described as infinite size, I wanted to know if this is in fact real or is it a hyperbole

It’s legit. It’s mentioned several times in the original novel and in the sequel, Ragnarok (Though I don’t quite remember the chapters).

We were currently inside the world of eternal rest. It was wide enough to be called infinite, and on top of that, there were ten million soldiers residing here, so some places could only be accessed after borrowing the abilities of my friends like this.

Flap, flap….

As the Dragon friend flew rapidly to our destination, I sneaked a glance below us and oh boy, there sure were lots of soldiers below us. -Chapter 256 Solo Leveling
After making sure that Soo-Hoh was asleep, Beru quietly returned to the ‘territory of eternal rest’.

He slid silently into the shadow, and the world of infinite darkness spread out right before his eyes. Some people might call this place scary, but for Beru, this world under his liege’s authority was a rather comfortable place to be.

While he made his way over to where the ant army resided, Beru fell into a deep pool of thoughts. -Chapter 265 Solo Leveling

Back