• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is stealing planets considered an AP feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it sucks, then it's applicable to AP. If it was just a portal, then it wouldn't. That would be my understanding.

@DDM Moving a star at near light speeds is solar system level actually, and moving them at ftl speeds is completely unquantifiable, it has no actual KE in the first place. The standard we use (or say we use on the relevant page at least) for movement at ftl speeds would make moving a solar system solar system level.

This is how Atomsk's N.O. channel works according to the official translation of the novel:

At some point, the floating Atomsk's head had become a localized typhoon, which created a giant twister that exhibited amazing sucking power. The towering hand was being gradually drawn in. No, it wasn't simply drawn in-Atomsk controlled the suction and twister himself.
"N.O.?" While he muttered to himself, Amarao also was pulled up into the swirling air, and soon he was caught up in the twisting air, flying inside it. However, in contrast to the towering hand, Amarao's body slowly descended to earth. Somehow, the power could choose not to suck certain things in; the power was devastating, but al so reasonable.[…]
The vortex was Atomsk's energy, which was carefully controlled, right down to the smallest detail.
It was an incredible power the Pirate King held. And to Naota, who had been in contact with it for a moment, it wasn't the slightest bit mysterious. The owner of that red light was definitely an amazing man.
The twister finally sucked everything within the vortex inside Atomsk's head, and then it disintegrated. It had sucked in every single piece of debris from the giant MM robot-
So, yeah, it totally doesn't scale to Atomsk himself, but this is still a feat for his N.O. channel.

Ionliosite said:
Ok, so he'll be "At least 8-A (Scaling stuff). 4-B with N.O. channel (The whole stellar system feat)", is that ok to everyone?
So is this accepted or not?

I do not remember so well. Sorry. Input is appreciated from other staff and retired staff.

4-B via N.O. Channel might be fine, but it wouldn't scale to physicals at all. But just if it's confirmed this has a pretty fast effect of action.

I posted the quote above, it basically takes a dozen of seconds to suck a robot part the size of a skyscraper.

There's another feat to compare that with? Because if size sucked matters, a planet is >>> a skyscraper-sized robot.

Size doesn't matter for N.O. channels, given Naota's N.O. channel takes the same amount of time to bring a robot the size of a human than it takes to bring a robot so big humans are compared to ants alongside it.

Hmm. Well, that's good for the technique. I think the KE of absorbing a planet in the same timeframe could be used.

Well, Celestial Body Feats says: If a whole Solar System is moved at FTL speed, the feat will be ranked as Solar System level.

Even assuming the timeframe of the feat is whole minutes, moving an entire stellar system would be 4-B due to sheer size of the star and planets.

If they where moved altogether without disrupting the flow if the planets orbiting the sun, I'd say it's 4-B. But if each of the planets and stars where being moved and they all came out of order, than I think it would just be the sum of all planets' + the Sun's GBE's.

That's a good point. So instead of what I said, he'll be "At least 8-A (Scaling stuff). 4-C with N.O. channel (The stellar system feat)". Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back