• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Raiz Soul Weapon killing him?

Though yes, it is I know, due to just how much power he possess, and his body cannot withstand continous use as it further destroys his body. Could this be due not because of the fight with Muzaka, but his fight between his brother? As we have seen between the Kertia brothers, they both shared one half of a soul weapon, but when Rajak got forced into Eternal Sleep, his younger brother Rael became fully awakened, and gained his complete soul weapon.

So could it be possible that when Rai killed his brother, a similar occurence took place, which resulted in Rai gaining far more power than he can withstand? Let me know your thoughts.

Idk could be but rajak and rael were a special case.Only one soul weapon is ever passed down but ragar through some unknown means managed to split his soul weapon into 2.I am curious as to why raizel and his brother possess the same powers though

Since his brother was brought up recently, hoping we get a flashback arc of the noble war. Will be very interesting to see not only their fight, but what happened up to the point of his brothers death. Probably him and his brother were born as twins maybe? Hence why they have the same look and same powers. Just my thought tho.

AzathothHP said:
Since his brother was brought up recently, hoping we get a flashback arc of the noble war. Will be very interesting to see not only their fight, but what happened up to the point of his brothers death. Probably him and his brother were born as twins maybe? Hence why they have the same look and same powers. Just my thought tho.
Could be

Back