• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is jake sully's lifting strength athletic human?

Athletic human lifting strength sounds cut and dry, in addition to being a marine, he's also someone with a lower body paralysis. And via adaptation of needing to carry his weight with his arms on a regular basis, his upper arm strength would as result match an average human's legs.

Athletic human lifting strength sounds cut and dry, in addition to being a marine, he's also someone with a lower body paralysis. And via adaptation of needing to carry his weight with his arms on a regular basis, his upper arm strength would as result match an average human's legs.

so his lifting strength is average.

and his striking/durability, and attack are. 10-B? (am i right)

i thought he was like professor x in the link i gave you. since they both served in the military and trained really hard.

so what's the answer?

let me get this straight. his lifting strength is average human and his dura,attack, and striking strength are 10-B. am i right?

Athletic human lifting strength sounds cut and dry, in addition to being a marine, he's also someone with a lower body paralysis. And via adaptation of needing to carry his weight with his arms on a regular basis, his upper arm strength would as result match an average human's
medeus i changed his lifting strength

but are you telling me that his ap, his durability, and his striking strength should be changed to 10-B essentially?

Back