• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Demigra Multiversal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this is proof that destroying the entire world in the Dragon Ball game continuity is a 2-B feat.

Im pretty sure that a "myriad of time paradoxes" is more than 1000. Coupled with the fact that each of these timelines would have their own 12 universes and their Afterlifes (proven by Xenoverse 2) would definitely be far superior to 1000.

Sorry, no. Only thing I found is that DBH, DB Xenoverse, DB Fusions, DB Extreme Butoden and DB Dokkan battle are all connected. There may possibly be a Multiversal feat. I will send the scans. Well in one of [1] the scans, It refers to the world as the DBH world and as you know the DBH world has countless timelines.

Possibly Multiversal. [1] Note: The DB Fusions and DB Heroes are existing in the same World because of the Collaborations and characters.

I don't see Multiverse level in that scan though.

I still think that "the world" in the scan I posted means the entire multiverse(2-B). Especially since he differentiates this from "this world".

However if you guys wish to downgrade him back to "Multi-Universe level" then i dont mind.

Let's wait to see what The Everlasting thinks first.

However, are you certain that you found all of the right evidence/scans?

The reason I said that that feat was Multiversal is because the world he was stated to destroy was a fusion of every Time and place. Each time space hole was implied to be an alternate timeline or different dimension.

Seththeprogrammer also thinks Goku is Multi-Universe level via multipliers, and Jiren is possibly 5th dimensional and has infinite speed.

He isn't exactly a reliable source.

Well you are right there

So what do you think?

Even if you guys don't believe that "world" means the entire multiverse and all of existence in the games continuity he still has feats that should keep him at "Multi-Universe level" for example:

1.Being stated to control all of Space and Time which at the very least should include their timeline which is confirmed to have all 12 Universes and the afterlives in Xenoverse 2.(2-C or At least 2-C).

2.Even if you take away the multiverse meaning of "world" it should at least mean Universe and Demigra was stated to be able to destroy their Universe and Beat's own. Not to mention he also stated he was going to destroy that world's history (2-C or At least 2-C).

So even if its decided that he should be downgraded from "Multiverse level" he should at the very least retain his "Multi-Universe level" rating.

Going to destroy History including all dimensions and timelines w/o the Time nest would be 2B. Especially if it is stated in DB Fusions that all Timespace holes lead to other dimensions / timelines.

If any decision creates a timeline period,and Mira caused an endless amount of time based paradoxes ... that one would classify as 2-B . Let alone all the universes involved . It is literally the exact reasoning we used for Dreamy Bowser..... Except they are timelines involved

Sorry for double post.... But I'm very positive this is SUPER important.

Remember this : https://m.imgur.com/a/6GrBR

This said that there area myriad/endless ( NOT infinite number ) of paradoxes formed by Mira. HOWEVER , what me and others didn't realise is that Chronoa stated that a time paradox created multiple historiesm / timelines in this exact scan . Keep in mind DBO takes place leagues before XV1 . I feel this is proof enough. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back