• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Demigra Multiversal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's largely pointless as the Hero character is effectively a composite of all the playable characters in-game.

Different Outfit isn't really a valid reason but a different continuity/storyline is another. Though unless it's largely different I don't think it's needed but I don't know Xenoverse that well.

It really does not matter since its the same Goku from the same continuity just from different time periods.

I suppose I don't have a problem with a Xeno Goku profile. However i would to know what others think.

The origin of Xeno Goku is really unknown. It is very unclear of which time period he is from. All I know is that he is not from Super.

Bluetrekking said:
The origin of Xeno Goku is really unknown. It is very unclear of which time period he is from. All I know is that he is not from Super.
He have all Goku forms right?? ssj1 - ssj4/GOD and BLUE?

Well it was still agreed upon by the other staff and there where other legit reasonings for his rating.

Its a shame i could not find the Chamel shaking the world scan. However Demigra already had other scans.

I'm not sure about the first scan.

However the second one and other ones from his blog prove that he is definitely Multiverse Level if not at the very least Multi-Universe Level.

Gargoyle One said:
And how big is the Multiverse? What proves there's over 1000?
The numerous time paradoxes Mira created by time traveling and the many timelines that are created when the time patrollers go on missions.

Im pretty sure it was mentioned in the last thread so i will see if i can find it.

Bluetrekking said:
First off [[1]] and [[2]] confirms he is at least Multiverse level
First scan proves nothing.

Second one only says "this world", which doesn't mean the entire multiverse, just universe.

Again, "this world refers to the Multiverse," when they mean universe they say universe. Your world is so general because Japanese is lacking certain words so they generalize it. There are other cases like when Chamel crushes the Multiverse using Demigra's power.

If he means world as in universe, why would it make sense for him in base casually throws multiple timelines but is still only universal? I'm pretty sure that that mean Multiverse. You are not going to find a word for Multiverse in a direct translation. Word not accessible in language = impossible apparently. By your logic any game only in Japanese can never reach Multiversal because that don't have a word.

"If he means world as in universe, why would it make sense for him in base casually throws multiple timelines but is still only universal?"

A. When does he do that?

B. Those two have nothing to do with each other.

Yeah I disagree with the "throwing multiple timelines" thing. I would like to see scans for that one.

I still stand for what I've said though.

Give me a sec. I didn't save it but it is on one of the Kanzenshuu forums. I'll look for it. (Of course the One defending Demigra conveniently doesn't have evidence kek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back