• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is anyone interested in a big Part I Dragon Ball revision?

I have been gathering the evidence that I need to support my claims, I know that I should just post it, but there is a problem: at the same time it'll upgrade the DBVerse power and skills, it won't and it should be clear to anyone after reading my post.

I feel like many members of this community lack the understanding of how a characters skills can influence their power, I've seen people here countless times completely disregard these important aspects.

I suggest you post them on the content revision board with explanatons and justifications and we will see after that.

If what you say is convincing and logical, then it should be okay.

Well, at this point I am thoroughly sick and tired of constantly having to revise the Dragon Ball tiers, but I suppose that there is no helping it.

You need to say what you're actually working on if you want any feedback or anything, otherwise this thread is kind of pointless.

Tribunal and Promestein is right. Like what is it that you want to revise Part 1 on for, cause this is kind of pointless if there's nothing here that you want to revise something in.....

ok, then present it in a clear and "to-the-point" manner, and we will see if the calc members and the higher ups in the staff agree or not

Back