• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (Marvel Comics) Small Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Since Kang the Conqueror has Time Stop, That means that Iron Man should have a Solid Time Manipulation/Time Stop too since Kang the Conqueror's Time Manipulating power is made from Tony Stark right?

I think this sca prove the scaling, if I am correct then I am fine with the updates.

No, the fact that Kang has Stark Tech does not mean that Tony himself has "Solid Time Manipulation", at all.

At best is part of his preparation.

Also, for Maduro's sake, the profile is terrible... What you guys did in my inactivity?

Huesito+ One of the coolest guys in the world.

Boogie+ Is still Stark Tech, does not mean that is a solid prove that Tony himself has time manipulation, at all, that is obvious.

Tony built several time machines, but none of those were ever part of his standard equipment, just some prep time device.

Iron Man does not scale from Kang, no. He has never demonstrated any form of time manipulation.

@Newendigo

Are you willing to help out with cleaning up the Iron Man page?

He has never had time travel equipment as part of his armor, period. This is completely unreliable and will not be added to the profile page.

Antvasima said:
@Newendigo

Are you willing to help out with cleaning up the Iron Man page?
Let's focus on this instead. I agree that the powers and abilities section for the page currently looks like a poorly structured mess.

I do remember Time travel was not rejected in the iron Man CRT.

I made htttp like which I just fix but other than this mistake;I was told it was better to link evidenced for the accepted abilities. If this point was wrong, then anyone is welcome to remove or shrink the evidence.

Again, Iron Man does definitely not have time travel technology in his armor.

Antvasima said:
Again, Iron Man does definitely not have time travel technology in his armor.
If this case is correct, I am fine with the removal.

Thank you. Is somebody willing to do so?

Help with cleaning up all of the "shown here" mentions to turn more specific would also be very appreciated, as the page currently does not look good at all.

Glad to help :)

Regarding the all the "shown here", regretebly, I am afraid that I cannot be much help since I don't know much on the specific for Iron Man's abilties, @Antvasima.

Okay. Maybe Newendigo is willing to handle it.

Ant@ I have been building a blog myself for a huge while, I'm asking members in the chat for any addition or advice to improve it

Right below I have a "prototype" profile in there to test stuff and see what could look better or accurate.

I will try handle this new issue first, but first I better get a phone or PC to do it.

Well, I would much prefer if you focus on simply cleaning up the current profile so it looks much better. You are not allowed to add any more abilities on your own though.

Ah okay.

I will try to make the revision this week... if the power offs and blackouts doesn't kill my power supply for a fourth time.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Tell me here when you need me to unlock the page.

Bump.

I think I'm done with the profile, the content that will be removed, changed and untouched. But first I ask if I should create another Content Re-Revision Thread, or just shows the changes here.

A new thread would probably be better at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back