• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron kingdoms CRT: fodder tier upgrade, and Intelligence changes

So the first part is simple. the current 9-As are scaling to the Flameguard Cleansers with Iron kingdoms requiem which take place 5 years after the infernal invasion. We find out the Flameguard Cleansers are CR1/4 putting them in the fodder tier of the verse along with the Holy Zealots, and other fodder. So all 9-Bs should scale to the Flameguard Cleansers' 9-A stats. the curent 9-A's will upscale from them.

Now for Intelligence shown here The Knights Exemplar, Storm knights, Flameguard, Idrian, Holy Zealots, Daughters of the Flame have a score of 10 which is an Average level of Intelligence. but for the Protectorate pages should be at least above average in terms of combat smarts. the reasoning for this is even the civilians of the nation are trained in the use of every simple, and martial melee weapon. leading to them being proficient in over 50 melee weapons, but 7 types of armor. with the Exemplar being gifted combat smarts as they are considered to be elite knights of a nation were even civilians have military grade melee combat training.

What were the Cleansers rated at prior to this, in terms of CR? Why are you only just now learning their CR?

Neutral on changing Intelligence, it generally takes quite a lot to justify a special intelligence rating via combat techniques alone. If they have 10 Intelligence, I'd honestly just leave it at average, as an average person can still become an adept in skills.

For the CR I only found about this since they only recently printed their splat book for the new edition of their RPG. which put them at this rating since the Protectorate as a nation was hit the second hardest of the demonic invasion and have started falling behind the other nations.

Like Cygnar for example with what has been shown for the upcoming new edition of their wargame now has access to hand held railgun tech shown here in the entry for the new sharpshooter solo.
and i was typing this in hindsight i should have waited for the zealot's upgraded bombs calc was looked at. since that would have put fodder tier to 9-A anyway.

Last edited:
Back