• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inviso Bill (Danny Phantom) vs The Prime Conduit (Cole MacGrath)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
One big misunderstanding, Danny thinks Cole is possessed and Cole thinks Danny is a new type of conduit. Which of these two heros will come out on top.

RULES

In Character

Speed Equalized

Win via Knock Out!

High 6-C versions

InFAMOUS 2 Cole

VOTES

Danny Phantom: 2 (PTSOXMONKEY99, The Wright Way)

Cole MacGrath:

Inconclusive:

It's a bit random.

On Offense:

1. He some times goes in for close combat and would amp himself if being overwhelmed.

2. Another thing he does is range game and spam his Ghost Ray or more so his Ice Ray but if fighting an opponent far superior or a massive group of enemies he resorts to his Ghostly Wail pretty quickly.

3. Another strategy is him actually using his ghost powers like going invisible to sneak up on his foe and blast them from underground (He phases the Ghost Ray through the flow from underneath them) or he would try and take Possession of the opponent. Duplicating himself to get the numbers game.

On Defense:

1. Danny's basic means of defense are his Intangibility and Body Control (Opening holes in his body to avoid attacks). He'd also go invisible to try and hide himself from site.

2. Creating forcefields to block and majority of the time reflect attacks (energy) back at the attacker. His shields also reflect physical force back at the attacker, flinging them back.

3. Danny releases ice energy from his body and freezes anyone touching him solid on the outside and inside like his normal ice ray, allowing him to break free and shatter them. Danny also freezes incoming energy attacks solid to stop them.

Note: Like I said above, it's a bit random. Danny will not go for any tactic right off the back, he will hand has mixed it up in combat. However during season 3 (which is the one I'm using), Danny spammed his Ice Powers against Undergrowth in the episode Urban Jungle but that was do to it being the first time awakening them and it being Undergrowth's weakness. He also spammed it against Nocturne's Sleepwalkers in the episode Frightmare, however this was do to them outnumbering him majority of the time and being physically strong enough to restrain him.

So Danny is a wild card.

Well, Cole has pretty decent ice resistance feats, and shockwaves and shields good help with projectiles, but beyond that Cole doesn't really have a means to counter intangibility and invisibility.

Danny's own shields will make ranged combat a pain, but Cole's knack for homing attacks, which can come in several different forms (Stalker grenades, homing rocket, pincer bolt, bolt stream, cluster rocket) and ability to drain/survive his own attacks help out.

Is Danny in anyway detectable on the electromagnetic spectrum while invisible?

I mean, I don't see why he wouldn't be. He still has bio-electricity, even in his ghost form, I'd imagine.

I mean, I recall us seeing an x-ray of Danny at one point, and he still had organs. I'd imagine he still has the same system that powers and commands those organs as we do. Albiet, it's been a long time sense I watched the show, so I could be wrong.

Ghost "Organs" are nothing more than ectoplasm. This is shown when they get sucked into the thermos they are reduced to ectoplasmic energy. There entire physiology is nothing but that, the organs that you see aren't real organs, just a form they take.

Danny gives off heat while invisible, even though his core is cold. So if you can see heat, you can see him. Also, Draining might not be a good idea, absorbing Danny's energy would be like absorbing Danny himself since their consciousness is inside their energy. It would lead to possession.

Okay. Thank you for clearing that up.

To be fair, I don't see Good Cole attempting that as anything other than a last resort, so that's probably not to big an issue.

So I guess it's pretty much up in the air whether or not he can be detected by Cole's radar. Though, he can also detect hostile intent, so that helps.

Though, all in all, I think Cole likely gets possessed and incapped. He prefers to spam ranged combat, and when Danny sees this, he's gonna do the smart thing and turn intangible, dip into the ground, and then pop back up into Cole and posses him. Cole's only hope is to play keep away and from Danny and try to tag him when he's tangible. This is gonna be hard given that Danny can morph his body to dodge attacks, can clone himself multiple times and can reflect attacks.

Danny 9/10

Uh, from what I remember, High 6-C Danny hasn't mastered his duplication. It's only when he has the ecto-suit that he's good enough with it to use it while fighting.

Would Danny try to possess what he thinks is just a possessed human? I genuinely can't remember.

Also, Danny typically doesn't use his body control past season 1, likely because writers forgot he has it to begin with. Still, shields are far game from my memory.

High 6-C Danny is season 3 Danny which was the season he was shown to make 3 extra clones.

Danny would try at some point. He possessed Paulina when Tucker already was possessing her.

Danny has utilized Body Control post season 1 occasions. In season two he manipulated his body in order to dodge an attack from Prince Aragon and Freakshow. It's not something he spams on a regular but he has used it.

Hrmm. I must have forgotten about that, although now that you mention that it does sound vaguely familiar.

Oh. Derp. Forgot about that. I still recall him using it more in season 1.

I'm sorry, it's been years sense I watched the show.

Yeah, going Danny. It hurts to admit, but he's got way to many counters to Cole for him to squeeze out a win.

Yes, Danny spammed Body Control more in season 1 then the other two seasons.

Tbh. This feels really stompy. There's nothing stopping Danny from just going intangible and walking through everything, especially if he thinks he's fight a possessed human, who he'd be hesitant to hurt.

Danny prefers to incap humans and doesn't really like hurting them from my memory. (He usually tries to avoid seriously injuring the likes of Valerie, The Fentons, and The Guys in White if possible from my memory. He usually disables their tech. Heck, often times he saves their lives) If he thinks Cole is possessed, he'd probably just posses him to avoid accidentally killing the guy.

Well Danny isn't the smartest guy. He thought his parents were possessed and fired a ghost ray in order to push the ghost out of them. He also did this to Paulina to remove the ghost possessing her. So he won't go for possession right away. He might fire a ghost ray or actually try to pull the ghost out like he did against Dash. Neither will result in incap and then Danny will realize Cole isn't possessed.

Like I said, Danny is a wild card. He won't even spam Intangibility as shown in the show, he'd use it but only for brief dodges or to possess but like I said, he's not liable to go for that action first. However if multiple people really think this is stomp level, I don't mind it being closed.

Mid High Regenerationn and his only way to bypass that is nulled because its win by Incap and this is Good Cole.

I think Weekly once said at High-Mid and up you can't be knocked out.

While I think that's dumb, if that's the wiki's standards then this battle can't even happen because Danny can't be knocked out.

Beast Cole stomps I believe. Also, naturally yes, Danny Phantom ghosts are non-corporeal but the manifest physical forms in order to combat on the physical plane otherwise Danny can't hit Cole either unless he shots his Ghost Rays.

Does Beast Cole stomp though? Like, Danny seems to be able to beat his regen perfectly fine.

Schnee One said:
But Danny can possess, so where's the stomp?
How can he cross the distance to possess if a black hole is between him amd Cole. That's the stomp.

Don't his Black Holes spawn out of thin air?. Don't think you can even react to somthing like that when it appears right in front of you.

Regardless, I'll just make another thread using that Cole. Just close this one.

I mean he creates them in his Palm.

It's not some thought based "LOL U DED" black hole unless he teleports as one, which he doesn't use much in character at all.

Back