• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Gamer vs Deus Ex Machina

Hojo Emu/Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

vs

Machina from Dies Irae.

This is less of an all out battle and more of an ability/Hax test.

Can Machina's Ber'iah bypass Hyper Muteki's Invincibility?

The ability to be invincible and ignore the concept of damage to all forms of attack infinitely vs The ability to erase and shatter all concepts and their history with his punches.

I'm curious.

Scenario 1: Unequal

Scenario 2: Equal stats

Last edited:
I mean does his concept hax also scale to his soul hax? If so, then yeah totally.

I'm assuming it does but also are you sure?

Genm Level 1 Billion was a reality warper who could manipulate and weaponize concepts and even those powers couldn't bypass or damage Muteki.

1-B hax are completely different from 4-D hax.

So yeah Machina punch through Muteki like a piece of butter.

2-C Hax, Actually.

Also the tiering system applies to hax as well? At least in the same regard to destruction?

2-C Hax, Actually.

Also the tiering system applies to hax as well? At least in the same regard to destruction?
Kinda, basically higher D hax just ignore the resistance of lower D one like how the scale of 5-D char and 4-D char are literally an infinity apart.

Hmmm.

So the tier/stat difference makes the game changer essentially.

I changed/Added something extra to the match up.

What about Scenario 2?

Back