• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincibility or Pure Hax?

Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid vs Apeiros

Both 4-B (Duh)

Round 1: Speed Unequalized

Round 2: Speed Equalized (This is the one that will be added)

Is Ex-Aid truly invincible? Or will Apeiros lolnope his Invincibility away?! Battle Start~! (I just saw there was an Apeiros surge in topics and thought I'd jump in, dun hurt me ;-;)

Well...basically gonna go for inconclusive since they pretty much have similar ways to bring each other down. BFR especially...kinda really depends who does what first...pretty much what we discussed in discord really...hrmst...yeah, it really just depends on whom'st've does what first since they both seem to have equal killing chance.

Round 1 I can't say btw since I never calced her speed though I'm pretty sure she gets blitz. Her best feats are being comparable to those who flew between solar systems in minutes.

Ah, yeah then Round 1 it's a blitz. Ex-Aid leaped from one end of a solar system to the other in a single planck instant, calculated at 3.4693878e+43 times FTL or 34693878000000000000000000000000000000000000c. Thirty-four tredecillion, six hundred ninety-three duodecillion, eight hundred seventy-eight undecillion times FTL.

But other than that, I agree with your accessment in Round 2 (The round that matters). They both have the exact same way to end eachother and everything else won't work.

Back