• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instinctive Reaction for Ayanokouji

As the title says, Ayanokouji should get instinctive reactions. This is clearly evident here:

Last edited:
Using instinct to help you dodge isn't the same as using only instinct to dodge, as in your body moving on it's own via instinct or something

Using instinct to help you dodge isn't the same as using only instinct to dodge, as in your body moving on it's own via instinct or something
Oh, you are absolutely correct. There is another one which should be valid. I just changed it.

This one is instinctive reaction, right?
Uhh, hmm 🤔 maybe? But I think it needs more support as a statement like that can be said when they use instinct for help but I'm unsure tho, it could probably be fine... Maybe minor/limited or possibly could work as there's no actual proof he's body fully moving on its own but 🤷‍♂️ I'm neutral for now for a full instinctive reaction

Is there japanese version of the text? Or you don't have that available?

Uhh, hmm 🤔 maybe? But I think it needs more support as a statement like that can be said when they use instinct for help but I'm unsure tho, it could probably be fine... Maybe minor/limited or possibly could work as there's no actual proof he's body fully moving on its own but 🤷‍♂️ I'm neutral for now for a full instinctive reaction

Is there japanese version of the text? Or you don't have that available?
Don't have

Back