• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Insane in the Internet-Membrane: Suction Cup Man vs Ginosaji (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Yes please. Ed just uploaded the Suction Cup Man and I thought of this match. Let's go.

The Ginosaji begins hunting down the Suction Cup Ma.

Suction Cup Man Theme Song! (Available on iTunes and Bandcamp)-0
Suction Cup Man Theme Song! (Available on iTunes and Bandcamp)-0

yeet, speed equalized I guess

Who wins and why?

Ginosaji:

Suction Cup Man: 1 (DMUA)

Incon: 7 (Dargoo Faust, Phoenix821, Zach, Cuieo, Flashlight, Stalker, Starter)

Grace.

I'm hoping for a funny win condition to pop up.

Like suctioning Ginosaji in the face for twenty four hours.

Or Ginosaji just breaking limbs with a spoon for an excruciatingly long time.

Either way I'm happy.

Assuming Hell is a physical location that he can climb to the mortal world to the Ginosaji might win by teleporting to him on his way back up and then hitting him back down, ad infinium.

Considering they're on equal levels of strength, and Suction Cup man has dura way out of their paygrade, Gino won't be breaking his limbs anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Suction Cup Man can probably eventually suction cup his face, or simply climb up a tower and kick the Ginosaji off... Which probably won't kill them considering their dura.

Yeah, this probably comes down to one incaping the other, and considering Suction Cup Man's pretty good lifting strength and sucking powers (which have no bounds), he should win.

Actually here's what happened when he climbed out of hell.

His body was dead, but then he climbed out of hell, then his body rose from the dead.

Here

Dargoo Faust said:
Assuming Hell is a physical location that he can climb to the mortal world to the Ginosaji might win by teleporting to him on his way back up and then hitting him back down, ad infinium.
Once they ressurect by climbing out of hell, the gate they came from isn't open. They just kinda return to their body.

Either way, 9-C ain't going to do anything to 9-B dura. And pretty good 9-B dura at that with how falls from tall buildings are.

> 9-B dura

didn't even see that tbh

counted three votes.

only one vote I see aside from Phoenix who didn't give full reasoning.

wha.

Also

This needs to be in the OP

Suction Cup Man Theme Song! (Available on iTunes and Bandcamp)
Suction Cup Man Theme Song! (Available on iTunes and Bandcamp)

DMUA said:
Considering they're on equal levels of strength, and Suction Cup man has dura way out of their paygrade, Gino won't be breaking his limbs anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Suction Cup Man can probably eventually suction cup his face, or simply climb up a tower and kick the Ginosaji off... Which probably won't kill them considering their dura.

Yeah, this probably comes down to one incaping the other, and considering Suction Cup Man's pretty good lifting strength and sucking powers (which have no bounds), he should win.

oh shit

still that's only 1 for Incon, not sure we can count Phoenix's until he gives a more elaborate reason or does the FRA tactic

Well neither are going to be able to harm the other, and even if they could it likely wouldn't stick.

Suction Cup man could just incapacitate for 24 hours it doesn't seem like something he would do, especially not for long enough to incap, so inconclusive for now.

This is why I wanted contenders to have knowledge of the SBA wincons but people didn't like that

I mean

I didn't watch the most recent one yet but I feel like it'd be totally in character for Suction Cup Man to just say "**** YOU" and splat a suction cup on his face and keep it there but

not sure

gonna go to sleep now

I mesn Ginosaji must be as stupid as Aqua (Konosuba) or Lindsay (Total Drama) to think a spoon would do anything to anyone, let alone Suction Cup Man. Then again, Suction Cup Man can't bypass Ginosaji's immortality since there's no exploit (unlike with Dracula). Gonna vote inconclusive.

I didn't even know Suction Cup would be able to get a profile on this wiki

I╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠ÂL╠Âe╠Âw╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âo╠Âf╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠Â?╠Â

we have grace bois

Okay.

I╠Âf╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âc╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠ÂC╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âo╠Âf╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âk╠Âi╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠ÂL╠Âe╠Âw╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âo╠Âf╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠Â

who

Oh

Him

Yeah I thought about working on him and honestly yeah he can 100% get a page under music. SIAMES has a verse page, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back