• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They have fairly similar abilities and stats, what advantages does Hyperion have that isn't what I mentioned? Skill might be important here too

Regen is higher. But he is a brick wall who likes to get hurt before fighting all out

I vote to Hyperion. The key is Hyperion's High-Low Reg (better than Superman's) as well as being able to resist to extreme cold and extreme heat. Also, Superman in this version has emotion issue. (But I don't know if Superman in this version should have resistance to heat)

Hm....Hyperion regen is not that good, but still is a fair regen against someone who holds similar AP and he has more versatile abilities, hyperion for now

What's his answer to being thrown into the sun (if he chooses to do so), being pinned down by super breath, long range and AoE eye blasts, and freezing breath?

1. Since their ap and dura is the same, neither can do that
2. He resists heat and cold. If he somehow gets encased in cold, he can just break out of it. I mean common sense lel
3. His heat vision is a problem, but since speed is equal, it shouldn't be impossible for Mark to dodge it. Plus injustice one wasn't extremely op like his canon counterpart, so Mark shouldn't have a problem to regenerate after a while if his eyes or something gets burned.

He doesn't seem to have equal lifting strength, since not even Batman could escape from being pinned by his breath and it was able to move several heroes comparable to him.

Also, while he does resist cold temperatures, he still doesn't resist the process of being frozen though. Sure, he can break through the ice covering him but being frozen is still a hindrance when you can't fully resist an ability that stops enemies in their tracks.

The high low regen is still not quite effective against Superman's usual methods of killing, like making holes in people. His heat vision also does some form of internal damage as it was able to roast Martian Manhunter who was inside Wonder Woman (weird i know)

AP
Now this seems like they're even, but I wouldn't say so. Hyperion needed a lot of windup to preform his feat, while Superman generated the same amount of energy by standing still and punching someone. Edge goes to Superman in my view

Lifting Strength
  • Hyperion is Class 10 with no designation
  • Superman is Class G with no desination
So to show the difference here
  • The maximum for Class 10 is 10,000 kgf
  • The minimum for Class G is 1,000,000,000 kgf
That's a gap of 100,000. Hyperion gets grappled to death.

Everything else

Neither really has anything the other doesn't have. Like the most Hyperion has is slightly better regen that doesn't help against crippling damage or having his brain melted/smushed.

Overall I imagine it being long and violent but Superman's massive grappling advantage is just to much imo.

I switch my vote to Jokered Superman FRA. However, "Hyperion needed a lot of windup to preform his feat" is not reflected in his profile. In Hyperion's profile, it is stated that "Casually created a 1 Teraton explosion, which could be seen from space."

The reason it says casually is because he didn't need all that build up to actually perform this feat. He needed this to reach the exact time frame so the letter can be sent to the US government, so they can read it and feel fear. The build up wasn't for the feat, but rather to get their attention.

In Supreme Power 2011 #4, a clash between possesed Hyperion and Doc Spectrum caused an explosion of similar level. Plus he upscales HEAVILY from Ultimate Marvel characters (whose rating rn is quite questionable it you look at the scaling chain).

But anyway, that's grace. (Or close it)

Last edited:
Back