• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Blade earthquakes - do they check out?

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Would this and this count as an artificial Earthquake? Using the Richter scale, I'd rate it at a magnitude of 4-5 but I'm not sure

Last edited:
i think that's just screen shake because something big is moving, can't be counted as an earthquake

i think that's just screen shake because something big is moving, can't be counted as an earthquake
I guess you could say that for the Giant Titans (especially since the screen shake effect is more toned down in the later games) but in this case, the tremors it triggers seem to be like an actual earthquake

afaik only earthquakes with a radius of like uhhh 150 meters i believe can be calced according to our rules

afaik only earthquakes with a radius of like uhhh 150 meters i believe can be calced according to our rules
Either a large area being shaken or evidence that we are dealing with something earthquake-like and not just some minor shaking would be needed.

look bud i only say what i've seen and whenever a calc is attempted on areas smaller than what i said it gets canned every time

Back