• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs. Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Non corporeal want help zamasu here if time and space get destroyed and the weak points in sonic the hedgehog have been debunk as game mechanics.

The weakspot argument was NOT debunked as Game Mechanics... at all or ever. It's a valid argument still. And I'd like to note that eventually, I'm fairly sure Merged Zamasu would try that nifty Space-Time cutting blade he had back when he was still Goku Black. That'd definitely hurt Time Eater. PLUS, It visibly takes time for Time-Eater to white-ify worlds. I am almost 100% Sure that by then, Zamasu would've ate another timeline to continue the cycle until Zamasu tries to cut time Eater in half with the Space-Time blade. Even then, Time Eater in its base is completely mindless. AND EVEN THEN! Literally nothing implies Time Eater is invulnerable to all harm. Those look like some very physical clockworks on his body; and he's shown to at least be tangible enough to swat Sonics away. Who's to say a bullet hell Danmaku rain from Zamasu wouldn't heavily damage Time Eater?

Actually yes the weakpoint argument has been debunk as being game mechanics. And we don't know how long it takes for time eater to turn worlds white. And who's to say he want just destroy the space time continuum like he did in generations before zamasu does any of those things you think he might do.

Why did you guys necromancer this thread, especially if it has already been added?

Back