• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lapis technically has the AP advantage (she's Multi-Contintent level+ while Infinite's just plain old Multi-Continental). Lapis can't really afford to get hit but due to her range and flight she may be able to play keep away.

Every time I see that lapis feat I die a bit inside. Using escape velocity KE for a building that was stacked on top of itself.

My previous comment was unrelated to this match, but I think Lapis wins with her current stats. Range and massive power should make her win.

No but I assume Lapis can simply create water, right?

I'll change the locaton just in case.

Edit: Nevermind. Considering her Planetary range I'm sure Lapis can simply draw a large amount of water to her locaton.

Assaltwaffle said:
Every time I see that lapis feat I die a bit inside. Using escape velocity KE for a building that was stacked on top of itself.
The calc is not accurate?

@Therefir

I don't think so. I may do a revision for it eventually, although I know Weekly will hate me for it.

Random1201 said:
No but I assume Lapis can simply create water, right?

I'll change the locaton just in case.

Edit: Nevermind. Considering her Planetary range I'm sure Lapis can simply draw a large amount of water to her locaton.
She could, but with speed equlized, how long would it take? Could Infinite take her down before she gathers enough water to strike back?

Well with Speed Equalized they're both either Relativistic+ or FTL, but the latter is impossible due to Gem physiology so speed's pretty much equalized to Relativstic+ (something moving at that speed would cross the planet in moments).

I imagine Lapis's only hope is to could drown him if stong enough to hold him back but that very unlikely but then since he could hax stomp unless she has something she can use against him as long as his reckless and stubborn behaviour doesn't get in the way and he doesn't drain too much power so I'll have to go with infinite since keep in mind he has high intelligence and Lapis without water is defensless

Lapis's water tower feat was recently downgraded from 20 Exatons to 35 Penatons.

Does that change anything?

It's kinda vague but Infinite scales to Sonic defeating a robot empowered by the entire planet's biosphere and a monster (Ifrit) who was gonna lifewipe the planet.

There's no calc so I have no idea what those feats quantify for.

Ya the feat is kind of iffy for that reason. But it was said that if ifrit would go through the portal to the world that the world would be destroyed.

Back