• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Energy = Infinitely stronger?

Sniper670

He/Him
How about this.

There's a special kind of energy, it's infinite

Anyone that even a little bit of it is given to, becomes so powerful that a guy was able to oneshot someone who was laughing off all his attacks previously.

Would the character be infinitely more powerful if all infinite of that special energy is imbued into him?

Thanks. Infinite power is high 3A

So what happens if the character in question is already 2A, but is powered the same way. Infinitely more powerful than baseline 2A AP?

How about this.

There's a special kind of energy, it's infinite

Anyone that even a little bit of it is given to, becomes so powerful that a guy was able to oneshot someone who was laughing off all his attacks previously.

Would the character be infinitely more powerful if all infinite of that special energy is imbued into him?
Having infinite energy doesnt mean you are infinite attack power, if someone gets a finite amount of energy you need to prove that he become proportionally stronger or faster. I think you cant scale only based on having infinite energy you probably need feats because destroy an infinite universe and destroy an infinite multiverse both technically need infinite energy but they dont scale the same way.

You're right.

But I thought I noted that being imbued with even a little of that energy can amp you from being stomped to stomping.

Well, I guess that's true for needing evidence of being able to output infinite energy.

For the verse themselves there are already high 3A, low 2C, and even 2As within the cosmology without using said energy. But this energy makes them more powerful regardless of whether high 3A/2A is already outputting infinite energy by default

That brings me to the next question

This is based on the premise that more energy= Increase stats.

I wanted to ask if this infinite of that energy is consumed, will make

1. Baseline High 3A = Infinitely above High 3A
2. Baseline Low 2C = Infinitely above low 2C
3. Baseline 2A = Infinitely above 2A

You're right.

But I thought I noted that being imbued with even a little of that energy can amp you from being stomped to stomping.
That doesnt really work we need actual multipliers example Naruto went from being Stomped by ishiki to stomp him with Baryon mode because there are no actual given multipliers he is still the same tiers as before with a "higher" next.
Well, I guess that's true for needing evidence of being able to output infinite energy.

For the verse themselves there are already high 3A, low 2C, and even 2As within the cosmology without using said energy. But this energy makes them more powerful regardless of whether high 3A/2A is already outputting infinite energy by default

That brings me to the next question

This is based on the premise that more energy= Increase stats.

I wanted to ask if this infinite of that energy is consumed, will make

1. Baseline High 3A = Infinitely above High 3A
2. Baseline Low 2C = Infinitely above low 2C
3. Baseline 2A = Infinitely above 2A
I think you will need to be for feats really for example destroy a multiverse its like destroying can be destroying 10 infinite universes lets say you get infinite energy after destroying 10 universes are you now able to destroy another infinite universe which you make it 11 universes or are you able to destroy infinite multiverses? There are different sizes to infinite.

That doesnt really work we need actual multipliers example Naruto went from being Stomped by ishiki to stomp him with Baryon mode because there are no actual given multipliers he is still the same tiers as before with a "higher" next.

Infinite Energy Infinite power beyond the tier you're currently at

As spaceman said, the amp is unquntiafiable, and if we were working with a finite amp, then that's where what you said would apply, but if we're working on infinity here, then we have something to work with as he's infiniteley beyond any finite stats/multipliers.
I think you will need to be for feats really for example destroy a multiverse its like destroying can be destroying 10 infinite universes lets say you get infinite energy after destroying 10 universes are you now able to destroy another infinite universe which you make it 11 universes or are you able to destroy infinite multiverses? There are different sizes to infinite.
What you're describing is range. Destroying multiple infinite multiverses is still baseline 2A. I don't think that line of reasoning is sufficient to prove increase in AP. So that's why I brought up this scenario where there's a noticeable/confirmed increase in stats beyond their baseline ability to destroy an infinite multiverse or if one infinite multiverse is more durable than the next. I digress

Say they're 2A for being able to destroy 2A structure. So AP and Durability is baseline 2A.

Then they get an amp that makes them 100 times more powerful than before, so AP and durability is 100 times above baseline. Meaning simply having AP to destroy a multiverse would amount to nothing due to his 100x durability.

Now wouldn't that be infinitely more powerful if he's imbued with Infinite of that energy?

Infinite Energy Infinite power beyond the tier you're currently at

As spaceman said, the amp is unquntiafiable, and if we were working with a finite amp, then that's where what you said would apply, but if we're working on infinity here, then we have something to work with as he's infiniteley beyond any finite stats/multipliers.
I don't know the verse but I can see how if given the full power he might get an infinite multiplier but you said only part of it was distributed to give a much smaller amp, but because you don't have an actual number there is no way you can amp a character by a tier just because that person become faster.
What you're describing is range. Destroying multiple infinite multiverses is still baseline 2A. I don't think that line of reasoning is sufficient to prove increase in AP. So that's why I brought up this scenario where there's a noticeable/confirmed increase in stats beyond their baseline ability to destroy an infinite multiverse or if one infinite multiverse is more durable than the next. I digress

Say they're 2A for being able to destroy 2A structure. So AP and Durability is baseline 2A.

Then they get an amp that makes them 100 times more powerful than before, so AP and durability is 100 times above baseline. Meaning simply having AP to destroy a multiverse would amount to nothing due to his 100x durability.

Now wouldn't that be infinitely more powerful if he's imbued with Infinite of that energy?
I think you are mistaking things have you realized in the AP section that there are no calculable values above a universal tier? Basically means anything above that is technically requires infinite energy to reach, basically if a character is above universal technically that person already has infinite energy. What happens if you give infinite energy to someone that already has infinite energy? This is not Yu-Gi-Oh you don't become 2x ♾️. So that's why I said you need feats because infinite+infinite=infinite

I don't know the verse but I can see how if given the full power he might get an infinite multiplier but you said only part of it was distributed to give a much smaller amp, but because you don't have an actual number there is no way you can amp a character by a tier just because that person become faster.
Oh then I wasn't clear enough. My bad.

I think you are mistaking things have you realized in the AP section that there are no calculable values above a universal tier? Basically means anything above that is technically requires infinite energy to reach, basically if a character is above universal technically that person already has infinite energy. What happens if you give infinite energy to someone that already has infinite energy? This is not Yu-Gi-Oh you don't become 2x ♾️. So that's why I said you need feats because infinite+infinite=infinite
I guess so.

Infinite + infinite is still infinite, unless the infinite energy amps them proportionally?

Oh then I wasn't clear enough. My bad.

I guess so.

Infinite + infinite is still infinite, unless the infinite energy amps them proportionally?
Yes you need actual multipliers increase in energy to someone who is already able to output infinite energy doesn't give any actual quantifiably multiplier

Yes you need actual multipliers increase in energy to someone who is already able to output infinite energy doesn't give any actual quantifiably multiplier
This makes sense then?
Ok so, a pool of energy is infinite, obtaining a finite amount of it amps you to an unknown degree, obtaining all of it should be greater than any finite amp, so sure, infinitely powerful makes sense.

was talking in terms of multipliers in stats. Not necessarily how 2A cosmology is treated on the wiki.

If I'm infinitely stronger than baseline 2A character then I'd be unbeatable by the AP of anyone with any finite multipliers or baseline, no?

Why are they all baseline?
Because infinitely stronger than countable infinite is still countable infinite.

Because infinitely stronger than countable infinite is still countable infinite.
I'm still not getting it

Infinite times stronger than a baseline 2A character will not be able to be beaten by any finite amps. So being 2X stronger than baseline 2A character won't be able to beat him, neither 30X or 100X. If there was a hierarchy of stronger and stronger 2A characters where higher one stomps lower one, the infinite times stronger character is at the summit and will be unreachable.

That's what I was trying to say

This makes sense then?
Talking in "numbers" a person that is above universal getting that infinite amount of energy gets an "higher" in the profile. A character that is human and gets the same infinite amount of energy should be at least universal+ or whatever infinite amount of energy scales nowadays. Regardless of whether the person gets the small one or the full pool if that person is above universal+ that character only gets an higher on their profile. I guess you can add a much higher if it's the full pool but no tier is added.

I'm still not getting it

Infinite times stronger than a baseline 2A character will not be able to be beaten by any finite amps. So being 2X stronger than baseline 2A character won't be able to beat him, neither 30X or 100X. If there was a hierarchy of stronger and stronger 2A characters where higher one stomps lower one, the infinite times stronger character is at the summit and will be unreachable.
I don't get from where you got the idea of finite amps, there are no amps in 2-A level in terms of AP. They are all the same.

I don't get from where you got the idea of finite amps, there are no amps in 2-A level in terms of AP. They are all the same.
I don't get from where you got the idea that multipliers do not exist

Have you not played Super Dragon Ball Heroes, or any fictional works where a 2A can be many times more powerful than another?

DnD exists here as well. Wdym there's no amps in 2A

Last edited:
Talking in "numbers" a person that is above universal getting that infinite amount of energy gets an "higher" in the profile. A character that is human and gets the same infinite amount of energy should be at least universal+ or whatever infinite amount of energy scales nowadays. Regardless of whether the person gets the small one or the full pool if that person is above universal+ that character only gets an higher on their profile. I guess you can add a much higher if it's the full pool but no tier is added.
Okay. Thanks for clearing that up

I don't get from where you got the idea that multipliers do not exist
in infinite terms, there are none what, we are dealing with infinities, not finites.
Have you not played Super Dragon Ball Heroes, or any fictional works where a 2A can be many times more powerful than another?
they make no sense, if they are actually 2-A, then multipliers are irrelevant.
DnD exists here as well. Wdym there's no amps in 2A
there are none, amping what? infinite to infinite?

in infinite terms, there are none what, we are dealing with infinities, not finites.
they make no sense, if they are actually 2-A, then multipliers are irrelevant.
there are none, amping what? infinite to infinite?
Alright

On what basis is a 2A able to one shot another 2A if you say it's all just the same

hax lol, resistances, I dont recall any vs battle between two 2-A where they discussed AP lol, it became irrelevant.

Meh, I did not deny its existence, I am denying their relevance, @ActuallySpaceMan42
Ye
Hmm, why doesn't it matter?
Cause, how is it going to help you in a fight?

Sure Infinity x Infinity x Infinity, does exist. So you can say I deal, Infinity x Infinity x Infinity Damage to you.

However in the end Infinity x Infinity x Infinity = Infinity, so either way you're still just doing Infinite Damage.

The only way this is going to matter is if it's a higher infinity.

Honestly, it depends. At best it could mean they have infinite stamina. If they can expend all that power at once in one single attack, then you've got a case for whatever infinite thing you're blowing up.

Ye

Cause, how is it going to help you in a fight?
Sure Infinity x Infinity x Infinity, does exist. So you can say I deal, Infinity x Infinity x Infinity Damage to you.
However in the end Infinity x Infinity x Infinity = Infinity, so either way you're still just doing Infinite Damage.
The only way this is going to matter is if it's a higher infinity.
I'm not talking about higher infinity

Okay, take this scenario. A one shots B who one shots C who oneshots D up to Z. (All letters up to Z)

Put Z in a match with "7" who created an infinite multiverse and that's it. Are you saying 7 will not get one shot by Z? Put hax aside.

I'm not talking about higher infinity

Okay, take this scenario. A one shots B who one shots C who oneshots D up to Z. (All letters up to Z)

Put Z in a match with "7" who created an infinite multiverse and that's it. Are you saying 7 will not get one shot by Z? Put hax aside.
Scaling chains are different then multipliers.

Honestly, it depends. At best it could mean they have infinite stamina.
Unfortunately there's no infinite stamina, the energy exists to increase all stats the more you have it and its infinite.
If they can expend all that power at once in one single attack, then you've got a case for whatever infinite thing you're blowing up.
They're not expending all the energy into an attack. More like they absorb the energy and all their stats increase

Scaling chains are different then multipliers
Then it's a mix. It seems you still jot grasped what I'm talking about

Let me put it this way.

Little bit of the energy amped a 2A to the point he one shot the 2A who was laughing off his hax

More energy = Everything increases.

Wouldn't assimilating and processing all the infinite energy supercede any finite scaling chains or multipliers altogether?

Back