• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inaccurate Marine Reptile fights a God

Actually yes there is a story. It follows an extremely large male through its life till it dies. Also if that is the case why do we still have Spinos from docs and comics ment to be like docs, the entireity of Jurassic Fight Club, etc?

I mean JFC fails hilariously as a documentary since many facts are just outright wrong. I can also buy Trilogy of Life being there since it's a marketed franchise that possesses a fictional story.

Now that I think about it SMR really should get deleted though. It has no plot. Nothing but speculation unlike the Trilogy of Life, Age of Reptiles, Prehistoric Park, or JFC where they have plots.

I can see that, but at the same time, I kind of see the Liopleurodon ripping him apart if he tries to throw hands, considering he's a lot bigger than Dagon.

Also, he was able to literally pull back another almost 150 Ton Liopleurodon by biting her fin, plus he only died after Suffocating on land for an hour after he got beached by a monster tropical storm.

So, the only way I can see Dagon pulling this off is if he tries to outsmart Lio into a trap. I do believe Lio's Ridiculous amount of Strength and ambush tactics could give him the win because Dagon doesn't have Enhanced Senses.

The Liopleurodon looks to have a more compact robust body compared to Dagon, which should give it a nice strength and durability advantage. Its jaws would also be dealing much more damage in a single attack than whatever Dagon could try, so I think Liopleurodon just outmuscles Dagon and wins.

You're right! That thing isn't normal in the slightest! XD I more so meant a not supernatural in anyway shape or form creature eating a Cthulhu god! XD

You know, when i first made Lio vs Real Megalodon. I thought Lio was gonna be in for trouble. Then i realized that Liopleurodon is almost twice his Length and way heavier and Stronger, plus is used to Ambush Hunting Sharks and their keen senses. So the Real Megalodon would probably get Slapped by Walking With Dinosaurs Liopleurodon.

Again true. I do think Dagon COULD win, as he could out smart the dull creature, distract it via controlling fish, or just fight it (as they shouldn't be of to much of a different size). Lio just has proven size and superior (lifting) strength.

Back