• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IN VERSE MATCH: Jaws takes on 00.....6? (0-1-0)

For those of you whom are unaware, 006 (Alec Trevelyan) has a profile now. He's pretty much as skilled and gifted as Bond, but he lacks the ingenuity and creative thinking Bond has to get out of the biggest of pickles. Don't get me wrong, he's good at it, he's just behind Bond in that regard.

Anyway, onto the fight.

Movie Jaws vs Game 006 (Both at 9-B)

Alec has one machine gun and one rifle

Takes place in a small factory filled with chemicals.

Jaws: 0

Alec Trevelya: 1

Inconclusive/Tie: 0

If 006 has a rifle and machine gun can't he just stay with shooting Jaws from a distance? A flamethrower would be unreliable and he could likely just shoot the tank on it, causing it to set Jaws on fire

He doesn't have a flamethrower anymore.

Sounds good but one thing to know is that Jaws will absolutely use those chemicals against 006 so he has to be careful about shooting them.

But shall I take your vote?

All I'm saying is, it's not easy. Jaws can take bullets for a long time before dying and he can certainly deal damage that could seriously injure 006

But yeah I also think 006 wins with that range game he has and how smart he is

Back