• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In regards to Alien X's weakness

Yes I'm aware I usually stick to Fairy tail threads but I'm currently rewatching the Ben 10 series and there's something that bothers me.

In his weakness section in his profile it's stated that he can have his powers absorbed by Osmosians; this concerns me because the only point in the series wherein the power of a Celestialsapien was in threat of being absorbed by an Osmosian was when the Celestialsapien in question was a literal newborn. Keep in mind that the characters were literally surrounded by fully grown Celestialsapiens at this point (heck they were literally standing on one) but they only ever targeted the newborn.

Unless I'm missing something (pls let me know if I am) it seems to be implied that the mature Celestialsapiens were out of Aggregor and Kevin's league. I'm simply advocating that the weakness be removed and it be made specifically clear that it was a newborn Celestialsapien's powers that are vulnerable to be stolen.

The reason why Aggregor wants to absorb a baby celestialsapien is not because he can't absorb a fully grown one.He tried to absorb the baby because a baby celestialsapien is as powerful as an adult celestialsapien but without the 3 personalities

Sandman31 said:
The reason why Aggregor wants to absorb a baby celestialsapien is not because he can't absorb a fully grown one.He tried to absorb the baby because a baby celestialsapien is as powerful as an adult celestialsapien but without the 3 personalities
Where was this mentioned?

According to Dwayne, Celestialsapiens develop multiple personalities over time. It is for this reason that Ultimate Aggregor tried to absorb the powers of a baby Celestialsapien rather than an adult - by doing so, he would gain the alien's tremendous power without the debilitating multiple personalities.

Dwayne Mcduffle was the who said the why aggregor wants to absorb an infant and not an adult

Its in the Ben 10 wiki http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Celestialsapie

Ah so it's one of those WOG things; well thanks for the info. This just ended up being a waste of time then.

Back