• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Warning!!!

FinePoint

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Hey, Jokesters! I know this wiki is dead, but I have an important warning about a new Tic Tac challenge!!!

If you stand in front of your mirror at 3am, and scream "Goku stomps" three times in a row, then a shadowy figure called "your mom"
what-its-like-to-watch-movies-with-your-mom-tiktok-video.png
will come beat you
up and send you to a mysterious place called "the orphanage"!

If you've already done it, then don't worry! All you have to do is find your dad's credit card and send me:
  1. The 16 crazy digits on the front
  2. The expiration date
  3. Those three WACKY numbers on the back
  4. A man has fallen into the river in Lego City!
9e3

Last edited:
Back