• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Announcement

I am so sorry you had to witness that. You probably felt powerless at that moment. In any case we still hope for the best. Do not stress yourself over this or we'll end up back at square one. While back home just relax as much as possible. Play some video games, watch some television and just try to remain calm. Have faith in our doctors and have faith in Yeul.

…Ik how it feels to be powerless. Sera is right try not to stress yourself too much and have faith in the doctors

That is so messed up... I do know how it feels to be unable to change the outcome of something, something seemingly so within your grasp, so easy and common for you ( calming her down ) and yet you can't. It feels like you are useless and mean nothing, but that's not who you are. Yeul needs you and you need her.

There is no need to say good luck or have faith, all you need to do is stay determined. I say this with all seriousness while some may take this as a Undertale joke or something, but determination and power of will is what makes us different and that's what pulls us through.

Ventus, it is quite alright. You should rest and not let anything block your mind. Remember what I've told you, you have everyone at your side. There's no reason to feel helpless, you should do nothing but relax. Yeul is safe and that's fortunate enough. Also being active on three wikis will do nothing but tire you. Sera has told me that this wiki has well trusted, hard-working staff, same with FC/OC and Myeo and I will get our wiki up and running by year's end. You need to rest. You've done your part.

Update: Yeul's recovery is going very well, she can move and speak now and every time she sees me, I have the blessing of seeing her smile and sometimes even get excited. :)

The doctors, nurses, and myself are very proud of her. At this rate we'll be back home shortly after New Years, just in time for a much more positive announcement (for those who already know, no spoilers).

This has truly been a miracle and I thank you all for your love and support. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Wonderful news. I can't wait to have you home. I'm not gonna lie, getting a bit lonely, even with Baki. No, but on a serious note, I am pleased to know everything is still going well.

That is wonderful news. I'm so happy it's turned out for the best.

Merry Christmas to you and to Yeul. I hope she can be fully recovered soon!

Well that is good news indeed. I am glad that your sister has recover well, @Ven. I expected you get a warm welcome back home from your loved ones as well.

Congratulations for the good news, and happy holidays to you and your family.

Same as everyone. Merry Christmas and I'm glad to hear things are going well.

Update: Well, I am very happy. Yeul has fully recovered, she'a now fully mobile, able to move around exactly the same, is no longer in pain, and is independent enough to do basic tasks on her own again. The doctor has perscribed some medication and warned us both that she has to stay away from any form infection for the rest of her life. But she's okay, that's all that matters. Finally we get to come home. I missed Sera, Tsubaki, Momo. and I missed you all.

Thanks for all the support guys!

@Venom That's amazing man! Glad to hear things are going fine and congratulations :)

Back