• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important announcement to our community (Kek)

Antvasima said:
Any staff and prominent members here with less than 100 edits in the VSB wiki should probably very quickly edit their user pages a lot of times in order to reach that high though. Just to make sure in case Fandom isn't able to accommodate all of our wikis at the same time in that regard.
Speaking of which...

No. Sorry. That is why I would prefer if any staff and active members in this wiki, who do not have enough edits at VSB, very quickly start to edit their userpages there by typing 1, 2, 3, 4, etcetera, until they get 101 edits, just as a precaution.

Will the new forums have an API to interact with the forum through an external program? If so, will we be able to make bots/bot accounts to administer the forums (semi-)automatically?

I do not know. Sorry.

However, XenForo is very customisable for our requirements, so as long as we have enough money to pay for extra functions, it is usually possible to get later on.

I am not well informed about all the available options though.

I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow will begin the transition period from these forums to our new forums. Remember that any posts, messages and/or threads made after 00:00 UTC April 15th, 2020 will NOT be saved to the new forum.

Please remember to not only have your email confirmed, but to also have 100 edits on VSBW to avoid any problems.

Thank you for your cooperation.

@MLP

We plan to update the versus links to the new forum after the move.

@Max

I haven't been told anything regarding the chats closing down, so I don't think so at least.

Antvasima said:
@MLP

We plan to update the versus links to the new forum after the move.

@Max

I haven't been told anything regarding the chats closing down, so I don't think so at least.
Aight

You can try asking

@All Staff Members and everyone else

Please remember that it is crucial that you have over 100 edits on VSBW in order to receive the automatic invitation email to the new forums. It is likely to late for that now, but you should still confirm in any case.

In the case that you don't have over 100 edits on VSBW, we might be able to give you the address via private chat.

To quote a post that I wrote in another thread:

First the forums will be backed up. Hopefully very soon. Then the backup archives will be sent to a programmer that helps us out. Then he will convert the information to a XenForo format. Then that will be sent to Community Hired. Then CH will install all of the discussion threads into the new forum. Then we will check that everything works properly, and set up the remaining appropriate settings. Then invitations will be sent out. And I will also have to check through the username invitation list along the way.

Also, this thread explains how to make sure you'll get an invitation email. You also need at least 100 VS Battles wiki edits. These can be gained by quickly editing your userpage there several times. You can write "1", "2", "3", or something similar.

Back