• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Implied ontological transcendence

Not familiar with that verse, elaborate. or link the CRT.
Look, let's take the easier example I can think of. I'm not that much familiar with the verse, but It's rather well known everywhere.

Within Marvel, there exist a hierarchy of dream within dreams. (1-A+ hierarchy)

Above all, there exist Omniversal Eternity that encompass and transcend all level of reality and dream. (High 1-A)

It's High 1-A because it quite said verbatim that he's beyond the common genus (level of reality/dream), not merely above the hierarchy of infinite dreams.

I think it's a quite simple enough example. There is surely more specificities I'm unaware of, but you can get the gist of it.

Because that’s what the witch domain relies on. That is the superiority outlined in this hierarchy.
Yeah, it relies on this because there is a direct comparison between the Witch Domain and Human Domain. The Witch domain is above the Human Domain (making the witch domain 1-A by default) and then, within it, sublevels exist that can make you as high as 1-A+.

“Layers of reality” in the absolute broadest sense, are just levels of existence. This is why you need to be specific. “Ha! This verse “exists”,so it isn’t high 1-A isn’t an anti feat.
Yeah, we agree, that's why it's up to the author to arbitrarily "cut" the genus. Let's assume I do a hierarchy of level of reality going into infinity. If suddenly, I say that there is an "unreality" transcending that hierarchy and the very idea of "level of realities", it would still technically be a level of existence, yet it would be High 1-A.

It is a lower state of reality,but in no way shape or form are they “alike”
I never said they were alike. However, both of them are "level of realities".

Look, let's take the easier example I can think of. I'm not that much familiar with the verse, but It's rather well known everywhere.

Within Marvel, there exist a hierarchy of dream within dreams. (1-A+ hierarchy)

Above all, there exist Omniversal Eternity that encompass and transcend all level of reality and dream. (High 1-A)

It's High 1-A because it quite said verbatim that he's beyond the common genus (level of reality/dream), not merely above the hierarchy of infinite dreams.

I think it's a quite simple enough example. There is surely more specificities I'm unaware of, but you can get the gist of it.
So basically, Eternity transcendes an infinite hierarchy of regular realities, and an infinite hierarchy of qualitative superior realities, and any and all extensions of them.

Alright, seems fair….. but featherine has nearly the same justification. Additionally to the points above, the only restriction left to beings of the third domain is their meaning. This means the beings of the third domain are free from the restrictions of the qualitative layers of the witch domain. Transcending a domain and moving on to the next one entails completely surpassing its framework. ill just shamelessly copy and paste the imgur scans from here

Just as surpassing the human domain allows you to completely surpass the boundaries and powers of a human, surpassing the witch domain would do the same. For the former, this means transcending the material world, losing the “restriction” of size. The third domain is directly said to be similar in the sense that it is not just another r>f layer,but it completely surpasses these in the same vein that a single r>f layer surpasses the material world.

The cycle of life and death in the witch domain is also equated to getting higher up in the r>f hierarchy.
A: In the tips of Ep6, it was said that Featherine "constantly repeats a cycle of life and death." When Featherine herself was a piece, she realized that she was a character being written by someone, and what she had believed to be free will was being written by someone else. That's why she died. But she came back as a writer herself and found true free will by drawing herself in her own work, without shame or embarrassment.

existences who have reached the 3rd domain are directly stated to completely transcend and exceed life or death, which would logically include any extensions of this cycle.
Yeah, it relies on this because there is a direct comparison between the Witch Domain and Human Domain. The Witch domain is above the Human Domain (making the witch domain 1-A by default) and then, within it, sublevels exist that can make you as high as 1-A+.
Not sure what the point is here.
Yeah, we agree, that's why it's up to the author to arbitrarily "cut" the genus. Let's assume I do a hierarchy of level of reality going into infinity. If suddenly, I say that there is an "unreality" transcending that hierarchy and the very idea of "level of realities", it would still technically be a level of existence, yet it would be High 1-A.
by “level of realities”,do you mean levels in the meta world? I’ve explained why using the former on its own is way too vague.

The third domain completely and utterly surpasses those, for reasons explained above.
I never said they were alike. However, both of them are "level of realities".
use less vague terming.

You still didn't answer what kind of general statement is needed...

Alright, i will just ask directly.

Character A is baseline 1-A, and exist in 1-A framework. Since character A is 1-A and is in 1-A framework, it naturally can understand, describe, and imagine it's own framework (1-A framework).

Character B, on the other hand, exist in a higher state that character A can't describe and imagine character B, implying that the framework which character A exist in isn't enough to describe character B. Character A can only describe and imagine character B's framework if it reaches the same state as character B.

Would that make character B baseline High 1-A?
Statement need context, it basically how the verse treated that. There are no default statement for have meta-transcendence

Some statement like impossible to describe or imagine unreachable and something like that are vague description, you need context

What you need just complete seperation/unique and complete transcendence of state

Back