• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A character who transcends linear time space such that he can not be felt in space time when he travels through time by the guardian of time who can feel ALL modification / change in space time, does not pass through the conventional time space because the only way to travel in time is to go through a place to keep by the Time Guardian or he is not going through the, and can travel in time thanks to its movement alone (it does not explain that it travels in time thanks to its speed but after its movement, it travels in time instentanely)

What is it?

If you are talking about Sailor Cosmos, you need some scans with proof of your claims first.

Okay, I quote what I wrote on my blog:

"Sailor Chibi Chibi AKA Sailor Cosmos
comes from a very distant Futur ,She has travel through time to come to influence Sailor Moo , but it is not a Time Travel classic, because she did not go through Local Space Time because Sailor Pluto did not feel any disturbance in space time (it feels all the changes and all Disturbence in the space time ) and it did not pass through Space Time Door (which connects all the epochs) and she Has no Space Time Key (which allows to pass through the Space Gate Door)"

Concerning time travel via speed:

1- Lambda Chibi says she is returning to the 30th century

2-She travels to her epoch instantly

so?

I am uncertain. I am very tired, and not in a good condition to properly evaluate this.

What about existing in a space-time where time is not moving and constantly standing still? Sailor Pluto is that from evidence of this.

Sca

"In this area between space-time where time does not move."

I was told this might be infinite, since time still exists there, but just isn't moving. Not sure if this really is infinite though.

No, but given that immeasurable basically means the ability to move anywhere and anywhen through speed alone, I suppose that this might qualify.

However, are you certain that this was not simply regular time travel hax?

They seem to be moving outside of regular time to me @Ant

I mean, we have Immesurables whose only justification is "flying to the end of time" and the sorts.

Yeah, okay, I suppose that immeasurable should be acceptable then.

The only way to time travel in Sailor Moon is specificaly through the space-time corridor. Its impossible to do it without warping space-time otherwise, this was the method laid out in the second arc of the manga.

What about the Infinite speed for Sailor Pluto though?

Okay. I think that infinite speed seems fine then.

This will scale to Super Sailor Senshi and beyond though. Since Sailor Pluto is in her base form when she performs the feats.

Well, she is only infinite via time stop. If the other senshi cannot stop time, they should not scale.

Oh, I see.

But what about her existing and being able to move in a space-time where time was not moving? Thats her main feat of being infinite I think.

Sca

She exists in the space-time corridor.

Sca

In the space-time corridor, time is not moving. This is likely due to it being on the fourth dimensional plane though.

Well, it should probably not scale to her normal speed outside of the corridor.

Her existing there doesn't mean anything though?

If so, then alrighty. Its good that we have discussed what that feat was, so it will not be brought up again. In that case, will all senshi with the lambda power gain immeasurable speed?

I do not know. Do they scale from Sailor Cosmos?

They should since they have the Lambda power too.

Prior to any upgrades, can we finish discussing whether or not Sailor Cosmos could get 2-C in the other thread? I posted a peice of more evidence there.

Can you provide a link to the other thread?

Back