• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
If there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:

• You can read an instruction guide for how to do a render on your own in this page.
  • It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request. If no one responds to your call, do not spam the page or constantly ask for help. Simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block, and the thread to be dissolved.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Notes: Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases the loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3017169

[Render] - M - T

@Milly Rocking Bandit, here's a pretty fast and likely bad Render of it

-Render- Rimuru Tempest
@Yobo Blue, it could be done if you use the Left Leg to replace the Right Leg or try finding the Japanese Version of the Image since the Right Leg isn't probably covered with the Text since the Japanese people right Vertically

@J.J. Chambers, What Series, Chapter, and Page are the Pictures from. I can do it if I can find better Quality for the both of them

You could try using this since it's Rendered -
Yusei_Fudo.png

What do you mean by Manga?

You don't want it colored?

I thought you were trying to put a new Picture on Yusei Fudo, so I thought this one would be the best one that I found on Google since it's fully colored and has a full view of him

Don't really know about that, try asking Ant in his Message Wall, and I guess I could put the left leg on the right leg if you still want the Render, just tell me if you want it in here

[Render] - M - NU

@Walker21232123, here's your German Sheperd -
-Render- German Sheperd
What game is the first one from and what is its name

ZackMoon1234 said:
Don't really know about that, try asking Ant in his Message Wall, and I guess I could put the left leg on the right leg if you still want the Render, just tell me if you want it in here
Minecraft earth (It in beta) And the name the moobloom

Along with the above image, can I get these two rendered too please? Thanks!

New Q
Priest Saturn

Look at this -
D30289D6-E76C-4D98-AD1B-0415A8B8580F.jpeg

It doesn't have a full view of his body

But if you mean using his left leg to work on the right leg, then it's because of this "@Yobo Blue, it could be done if you use the Left Leg to replace the Right Leg or try finding the Japanese Version of the Image since the Right Leg isn't probably covered with the Text since the Japanese people right Vertically"

Can this be rendered? I know there is some words and such, but this is the only image

https://v217.**********.com/manga/Samurai-8-Hachimaruden/0011-001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back