• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Verse: Meow Rangers
Character: Black Cat Nero (Linked both here since I don't know if I need to make a separate request to render if its two pictures of the same character)
Description: Standard render (Keep the aura in either of the two pictures)

• Character/Verse: Bulldozer/Marvel Comics
  • Image: Here
  • Description: He doesn't have a profile, I will use it in some blog I have, so this is pretty minor.

• Character (Verse): Marius Titus (Ryse: Son of Rome)
  • Description: Standard render and only background removal, while keeping the original resolution (2723x5867)

• Character/Verse: Cerebulon/War Of the Monsters
  • Description: Standard render, would love it if someone could render the forms of Cerebulon for a blog profile i might make. (if possible)

Character/Verse: Cerebulon/War Of the Monsters
  • Description: Standard render, would love it if someone could render the forms of Cerebulon for a blog profile i might make. (if possible)
Verse: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Image: The Power Stone/Orb
Description: Standard render
Character: Klaus
Image: Scan
  • Character (Verse): Marius Titus (Ryse: Son of Rome)
  • Description: Standard render and only background removal, while keeping the original resolution (2723x5867)
Verse: Meow Rangers
Character: Black Cat Nero (Linked both here since I don't know if I need to make a separate request to render if its two pictures of the same character)
Description: Standard render (Keep the aura in either of the two pictures)
  • Character/Verse: Bulldozer/Marvel Comics
  • Description: He doesn't have a profile, I will use it in some blog I have, so this is pretty minor.
I will do all those requests, if there is any image render request that I overlook, let me know.

Hello.

I apologise for asking for help for the sake of the Tenchi Muyo wiki, but I do not know where else to ask about this issue.

Basically, is somebody here good enough at image editing to get rid of the time stamps in the following two images, and able to use a reasonably good automatic image resolution and clarity improvement program afterwards, please?

1674922469732.png
1674922494573.png

Thank you very much for the help. It is extremely appreciated. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Additionally, I have completed all of the render requests, if there are any missing ones, I will be doing them tonight as well.
That's great. I have added you for a potential image helper position on top of the one as a discussion moderator.

Thank you greatly for your help. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You can upload the images in question here if you wish:

I have done so, but since I don't know the names of each image, I would leave it up to you to rename them, as I don't have any permission to do so.
That's great. I have added you for a potential image helper position on top of the one as a discussion moderator.
Thank you for considering me for the additional role of image helper. I am honored to be given the opportunity, and I look forward to contributing my skills and knowledge to support the success of the team in this capacity.

Verse: God of War
Character: Odin
Description: A standard render (Background removal), while maintaining original image height of 2066px (Just crop it to the Odin on the far left)
Do you prefer to have the 4 pictures merged into one file, or would you rather receive each of the 4 pictures separately?
Verse: Avatar
Character: Azula
Description: Standard Render
Done
Verse: DC(Comics)
Character: Batman(Post-Crisis)
Would you like the lines from Batman to be removed and replaced with solid black instead?

Character/Verse: Alice Fuji/Arachnid.

Image: Link

Standard render of her and her weapon please. If possible, rotate the picture to make her perpendicular/Useable for profiles

Character/Verse: Alice Fuji/Arachnid.

Image: Link

Standard render of her and her weapon please. If possible, rotate the picture to make her perpendicular/Useable for profiles
Wait, you want to render, one her weapon and one herself with or without weapon?

Back